LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jamal Hartwell - Now Behold the Lamb  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Blackwiz87

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Tee...me
    • My Myspace

Jamal Hartwell - Now Behold the Lamb
« on: March 07, 2006, 08:07:54 PM »
Does anyone have his chords for Now Behold the Lamb??

I look at his video clip, and its just not done well. He doesnt do a great job of telling you what hes playing, and he mixes it up so much, but I wanna know, so bad what hes playing.

Does anyone his chords for Now Behold the Lamb??

I wanna get them so bad.

Thanks, hopefully.
To KNOW me is to UNDERSTAND me, to UNDERSTAND me is to APPRECIATE me...

Yours Truly...Tee

Offline PianoWizard

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • 費思是能力到不恐慌

Re: Jamal Hartwell - Now Behold the Lamb
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 09:02:29 PM »
Hi ' Blackwiz87',

There are plenty of things that could help you learn 'Now Behold The Lamb and here are a few websites that you can use, I hope they help. 

http://www.hnsmusic.org/lesson.htm
There are video lessons that you can download, they are in 'mov' format so you'll have to use Quick Time Player

http://www.earnestandroline.com/Music/midi.html
There is a MIDI File by Sam Tolbert.

http://www.earnestandroline.com/Music/chords.html
There is the chorded music.

http://www.godsgospel.com/midis.htm
This is a very useful website that has a lot of MIDI's on that you can learn from, they are listed in alphabetical order.

I do have other websites that contain videos or MIDI's if you need them. I would suggest using either the vanBasco's Karaoke Player or MidiIllustrator (which is what I currently use) to view the MIDI files.

Hope this helps

PianoWiz...

Offline Blackwiz87

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Tee...me
    • My Myspace

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 09:21:39 PM »
Im really not tryin to sound ungreatful or like i dont appreciate anything, but i was looking for Jamals chords. I like the way he plays the song, but he doesnt explain what he plays good enough. And i know i cant be the only one who watched his video.

I was looking for those chords....thats why I had the name "Jamal Hartwell" in the title. Does anyone know the chords?

Yours Truly...Tee

Offline PianoWizard

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • 費思是能力到不恐慌

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 09:26:46 PM »
Don't worry about it ‘Blackwiz87’, I had that problem as well, but I just wanted to play the song. Sorry I don't have his specific chording from Jamal’s video, maybe someone else who has seen the video could help you out.

PianoWiz...

Offline porkpiepoppa

• LGM Member
  • i can do ALL things phil 4:13*

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 12:39:02 AM »
 ;D theres this button thatll help you get all his chords the same way i did......... one of um is get ready......."PAUSE"........"REWIND"....... play speed put it on slow and dont listen to what hes sayin just write down what his fingers are pushing and youll be able to play it just like me  ;D yes it does take awhile what he does is he paly a basic version then while hes still expaling the basic version hell throw substitutions in there thats prolly where u get confused
<!-- Copied from MySpace.com -->
Find me on MySpace a

Offline Blackwiz87

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Tee...me
    • My Myspace

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 10:16:02 AM »
;D theres this button thatll help you get all his chords the same way i did......... one of um is get ready......."PAUSE"........"REWIND"....... play speed put it on slow and dont listen to what hes sayin just write down what his fingers are pushing and youll be able to play it just like me  ;D yes it does take awhile what he does is he paly a basic version then while hes still expaling the basic version hell throw substitutions in there thats prolly where u get confused

thanks for the help.......no wait...i was jokin::)

Seriously though, i watched the video and i tried getting the chords down....im just not getting it. Its too  hard to see wat he's playing. I got some of the chords that he plainly tells you, but he plays so much, and those are the chords i want.

Yours Truly...Tee
Pages: [1]   Go Up