LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More Than Anything(I Love You Jesus)- Chords  (Read 27998 times)

Offline Blackwiz87

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Tee...me
    • My Myspace

More Than Anything(I Love You Jesus)- Chords
« on: July 20, 2006, 09:23:48 AM »
I really need these chords...in Db. They want to sing this song Saturday and I need these chords. I checked out T-bloocks chords and those other chords and they are just too complicated. I need solid chords, not the melodic type chords. Can someone please help me out and give me this song. I'm desperate. I need "More Than Anything" in Db....PLEASE.

God Bless

To KNOW me is to UNDERSTAND me, to UNDERSTAND me is to APPRECIATE me...

Yours Truly...Tee

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

Re: More Than Anything(I Love You Jesus)- Chords
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 11:01:46 AM »
Is this the Lamar Cambell song??
:)

Offline Blackwiz87

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Tee...me
    • My Myspace

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 02:20:39 PM »
Yes, the Lamar Cambell one. I really need this song.

Yours Truly...Tee

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 02:29:17 PM »
Yes, the Lamar Cambell one. I really need this song.

Just check www.earnestandroline.com the chords are there.

they're probably also at www.musicianslearningcenter.com
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline Blackwiz87

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Tee...me
    • My Myspace

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 04:18:35 PM »

Just check www.earnestandroline.com the chords are there.

they're probably also at www.musicianslearningcenter.com

Did you read the first post? Well, to clarify on things, T-blocks chords are from musiclearningcenter.com and by other chords, I meant the chords from earestandronline.com . I checked all of those chords. Im asking if someone can give me the chords to this song in Db, other than those chords. I checked those chords out. They just dont work for me. Im really desperate.

And trust me when I say this, im not trying to sound selfish, greedy ore demanding or whatever, but please no one post saying "try those chords out" or "they look fine to me" or whatever.

thanks

Yours Truly...Tee

Offline Blackwiz87

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Tee...me
    • My Myspace

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006, 04:12:04 PM »
Anyone?? please?

Yours Truly...Tee

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 04:29:52 PM »
Anyone?? please?

You've got chords, but they aren't in Db, correct? Then, I suggest that you transpose the chords you have into the chords you need. Simply write out the numbers for the chords and then apply them in Db.

Now, if you don't have that ability, then I don't know what to suggest to you. As you can see, you have put yourself into a corner by putting parameters on what people can do to help you.

Good luck to you.
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline Blackwiz87

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Tee...me
    • My Myspace

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2006, 04:54:23 PM »

You've got chords, but they aren't in Db, correct? Then, I suggest that you transpose the chords you have into the chords you need. Simply write out the numbers for the chords and then apply them in Db.

Now, if you don't have that ability, then I don't know what to suggest to you. As you can see, you have put yourself into a corner by putting parameters on what people can do to help you.

Good luck to you.

I dont have the chords. Thats just it. T-block wrote some chords way back in Ab, and i tranposed them to Db, so I dont have a problem tranposing them, but the chords he wrote are too complicated. I dont care if they post the chords in another key, even though i prefer Db. I checked out his chords and the chords from earnestandroline.com. They are too complicated, I dont understand the one from from earnestandroline.com and t-blocks are more advanced chords and i just need some solid chords fancy, but not complicated chords.  I need more chords instead of single notes. I see what you're tyring to put me out as, but Im not about to get into that.

If anyone has chords...Ferrente, T-block(more solid and less single notes), or anyone and can post them and if you can post them in Db, please do. Thanks

God Bless

Yours Truly...Tee

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2006, 05:17:13 PM »
I dont have the chords. Thats just it. T-block wrote some chords way back in Ab, and i tranposed them to Db, so I dont have a problem tranposing them, but the chords he wrote are too complicated. I dont care if they post the chords in another key, even though i prefer Db. I checked out his chords and the chords from earnestandroline.com. They are too complicated, I dont understand the one from from earnestandroline.com and t-blocks are more advanced chords and i just need some solid chords fancy, but not complicated chords.  I need more chords instead of single notes. I see what you're tyring to put me out as, but Im not about to get into that.

If anyone has chords...Ferrente, T-block(more solid and less single notes), or anyone and can post them and if you can post them in Db, please do. Thanks
God Bless

Ok, first; I'm not trying to put you out as anything, my brotha. I apologize if that is the way it appears. But, I am confused. You say that you received chords from T-block a while back AND transposed them BUT they're complicated.

do you have those chords or don't you?  In addition, if you have those transposed, complicated chords, is it possible for you to make them simplier, you know tailor them for you?

I'm not trying to call you out or anything; I'm simply trying to give you options in case you can't get in touch with Ferrente, T-block, Val, or anyone else.

Be blessd and I hope everything works out for you, bro.

Offline T-Block

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2006, 11:35:27 PM »
Here is a simplified version just for you Blackwix87.  It still has a little bit of runs in it, but it's about 95% regular block chords now.  Of course, you still have to transpose it to Db yourself, but I hope this helps you out man:

"More Than Anything" by: Lamar Campbell

Key  Ab  LH/RH

Intro:

/ C, Db
G / G-Bb-Eb
Ab / Ab-C-Eb
Bb / F-Ab-Db
C / Eb-Ab-C
Db / Ab-Db-F
/ G-Eb
/ F-Eb
/ C, Db (octave higher)
G / G-Bb-Eb
Ab / Ab-C-Eb
Bb / F-Ab-Db
C / Eb-Ab-C
Db / F-Ab-Db
/ Bb-G
/ Ab-F

Verse 1:

G / G-Bb-Eb I lift
Ab / Eb-Ab-C my hands in to-
C / Bb-Eb-Ab tal admir-
Db / Ab-DbF -ation unto You,
Eb / Db-F-Ab
Eb / Bb-Eb-G You reign on the throne,
C / Bb-Eb-Ab for You are God
D / D-F-Bb and God alone,
Db / Db-F-Bb because of You my
C / Bb-Eb-Ab cloudy days are gone,
G / Bb-Eb-G
/ Bb, C I can
E / E-G-Bb-Db sing to You this song,
F / Eb-Ab-C
Ab / C I
G / Bb just
F / Ab want
Eb / G to
D / F-Bb-D say that I love You
Eb / Ab-Bb-Db-Eb more than an-
Eb / G-Bb-Db-Eb ything,
Ab / Eb-Ab-Bb-C
/ G-Eb
/ F-Db
/ Eb-C 
(repeat)

Verse 2:

/ Bb, C
Bb / F-Bb-D
Eb / G-Bb-Eb Love me in Your arms,
G / G-Bb-Eb You were my shel-
C / Eb-Ab-C ter from
Bb / F-Ab-Db the storm,
Ab / Eb-Ab-C
D / F-Bb-D when all
Eb / G-Bb-Eb my friends were gone,
G / GBb-Eb You were
Eb / Gb-Bb-Db-F right there
Ab / Gb-Bb-C-Eb all a-
Db / Eb-F-Ab-C long,
/ Bb, C  I've never
G / F-Bb-Db known a love
C / Db-E-G-Bb like this be-
F / C-F-Ab fo-
Eb / C-Eb-Ab oo-
D / D-F-Bb ore,
Ab / C I
G / Bb just
F / Ab want
Eb / G to
D / F-Bb-D say that I love You
Eb / Ab-Bb-Db-Eb more than an-
Eb / G-Bb-Db-Eb ything,
Ab / Eb-Ab-Bb-C
/ G-Eb
/ F-Db
/ Eb-C

Chorus:

Ab-Gb / A-C-F
Db / F-Bb-C-Eb I love You Je-
F / G-Ab-Bb-Eb sus,
/ C, Db
G / G-Bb-Eb I worship and
Ab / Gb-Bb-Db-F adore You,
Db / F-Bb-C-Eb just want to tell
F / G-Ab-Bb-Eb You,
/ C, Db Lord I
G / G-Bb-Eb love
Ab / Ab-C-Eb You
Bb / Ab-Db-Eb more than
C / Bb-Eb-Ab anything,
Db / F-Ab-Db-Eb
(repeat)

Turnaround runs:

(1st time) Both hands: C, Ab, Eb

(2nd time) Both hands: C, Ab, G, Bb, Ab, G, F, Eb, C

After that, it's back to the chorus and repeat it as much as you like.  I understand how all those runs may complicate things a little.  But, if you want to simplify a run into chords, just look at all the notes of the run, and see if you can spell a chord out.  Or, you just take the run out, and just play the chords around it.  That's just a tip just in case u run into this problem again.  And please, try to learn to play in more keys than just Db.  I want you to become a musician, not just a keyboard player.

Real musicians play in every key!!!
Music Theory, da numbers work!

Offline Blackwiz87

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Tee...me
    • My Myspace

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2006, 01:46:16 PM »
Thanks T-block, ima try them out. And its all good Jonathon. I've been stressing lately, so maybe tension is showing through how i type. I plan on learning songs in other keys instead of just one key, but when i have to learn a song for the choir, its hard learning it in the key knowing that i can play so much more confident and add more things in my main key which is Db.

I do appreciate the chords T-block and the help jonathan. I just been buggin lately and everything is driving me crazy....but nonetheless, i still gotta do what i gotta do.

But its all good.

Yours Truly...Tee

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2006, 04:36:29 PM »
Thanks T-block, ima try them out. And its all good Jonathon. I've been stressing lately, so maybe tension is showing through how i type. I plan on learning songs in other keys instead of just one key, but when i have to learn a song for the choir, its hard learning it in the key knowing that i can play so much more confident and add more things in my main key which is Db.

I do appreciate the chords T-block and the help jonathan. I just been buggin lately and everything is driving me crazy....but nonetheless, i still gotta do what i gotta do.

But its all good.

Man, we good, don't even worry about it. And, of course, excellent post T-block. I may have to find a printer.  ;)

Offline T-Block

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2006, 06:58:42 PM »

This is absolutely understandable, I know exactly how u feel here.  My favorie key is Eb, so I can play whatever song there is in Eb.  It took me a long time to get brave enough to go to other keys.  But, once I did everything just got easier and I feel more confident in my playing now more than ever before.  It'll happen for you soon enough, just keep practicing.

Man, we good, don't even worry about it. And, of course, excellent post T-block. I may have to find a printer.

They taught us in college theory class how to look at a bunch of single notes and try to group them in a chord (if possible).  Then, you can disregard them and just play the chords, then from the chords figure out the progression.  I look back on those theory classes and I thank God I took them cuz now I am really understanding theory more and more.  It was hard then, and I didn't like some of the stuff, but it sure is coming in handy now.
Real musicians play in every key!!!
Music Theory, da numbers work!
Pages: [1]   Go Up