LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Where do you see yourself 10 years from now.  (Read 6187 times)

Offline TLJACKSON

• LGM Member

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now.
« on: August 05, 2004, 08:53:49 AM »
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now.  Ten years from now I'll be 31 years old and I see myself, married with 1 or 2 kids, a nice home, master degree in English and more knowledge with my music and my playing.  What do yall think.

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 09:13:29 AM »
10 Years still in the Church!  I am a 37-yr old single parent and I see my self as retired from the military (I have 18 plus years),  I am a Psychologist therefore, I want to open my own firm....  and maybe a wife... with a $2K mortgage.  Oh and still playing the keys...  I will be 47... dang!

Offline Jniles_NCF

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 11:31:40 AM »
ten years from now i'll be 30 and by that time i would like to be well on my way to becomming a millionaire, seriously. i say that becuase i want be able to retire at 35 and go into full time ministry if it gets any fuller than what i'm doing now. i also want to be well versed in different music styels and would have achieved my masters in social work or psychology as well as a bacheolors in music. i dunno about the wife and kids thing becuase i belive  that my ministry includes traveling and i wouldn't want to impose that on my wife and children. i mean i want to be able to go where the Lord will take me and i can't do that with a regular 9-5 so i have to be rich. :D
God doesn't want your gifts. He wants your life...

Offline Annointed-n-Appointed

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2004, 01:30:57 AM »
In 10 years, I see listening to God more and obeyin my flesh less.  I see me being married with about 3 or 4 kids.  I also see myself pastoring.  But most importantly, I see myself being in the will of God.

JoyCH

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2004, 06:01:22 PM »
Ten years from now I want my own legal business.  Three of my children will be adults and in college. So that would leave me three bedrooms to use for my private space (haha). I also want to write two books. And most of all. mature in God every day.

Joy

Offline minstrilman

• LGM Member
    • http://www.sfeworldwide.net   pw overcome

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2004, 05:14:51 PM »
Praise God. I am about to walk away from my full time job so I can devote more time to my music ministry. You can to if your  serious. I'll help you were ever you live. It's Gods business I'm just his servant and I've been blessed. It's very challaging working and haveing a family ,studying and ministering,. Especially if I had to do it for ten more years.God opened up an opportunity for me to free my time up and have the income so I can praise him and not worry about work and income.

God is so Good if you just believe his promises I did.

My website is sfeworldwide.net   the pass word is overcome. If I can bless
someone and help them free up their time from work so they can praise God full time. To God be the Glory.

God Bless

Offline bug

• LGM Member
  • Best teacher is one who makes you want to learn.
    • http://Music Services

10 years from now
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2004, 10:11:08 PM »
i hope to have reasonable mental and physical health.

i will be fully retired.

64-65 years old.

i have some yearning to read and study scripture. i don't quite have the burning desire to read, memorize scripture, and explain it in simple terms that i have for music yet.

speaking is a talent, that must be developed. i will just have to see what God has for me.

what God has for me it is for me. (sounds like a song, doesn't it)

it is.

brother scott
The greatest mistake most amateur musicians make is giving up.  Don't give up !!!

Offline musiq16

• LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2004, 02:45:28 PM »
In 10 years, if it is God's will, I see myself married.  27 years of age with 3 kids.  twins on the way and another one. :D   I have graduated from school with a double major.  Computer Technology and Music.  My name will be known as good as Kirk Franklin's.  The annointance will be so strong on me that when I play healing comes in the room.  Deliverence comes in the room.  Peace comes in the room.  I will have a more powerful ministry.  I will be a mighty instrument for the Lord. I will travel and tell not only God's people of how good God is but, sinners also.

Offline ApostolicFemale

• LGM Member
    • For SERIOUS Producers ONLY

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2004, 10:01:20 PM »
Quote from: musiq16
In 10 years, if it is God's will, I see myself married.  27 years of age with 3 kids.  twins on the way and another one. :D   I have graduated from school with a double major.  Computer Technology and Music.  My name will be known as good as Kirk Franklin's.  The annointance will be so strong on me that when I play healing comes in the room.  Deliverence comes in the room.  Peace comes in the room.  I will have a more powerful ministry.  I will be a mighty instrument for the Lord. I will travel and tell not only God's people of how good God is but, sinners also.

WOW!..You got ya self together. I think it's cool that you know what you want and it's powerful for you to be so young and know that you want God to reign in your life like that. Believe it or not, not many young people understand what it is to be around the power of God and to be anointed. I believe you will be anointed and just by you speaking..or typing.. what you did you ARE  anointed because the desire to be even more anointed is down in your heart. You seem to understand that what you have is not just a talent or even just a gift, it is a calling and your calling doesn't just benefit you it brings glory to God. You said that yourself cause you want peace and healing to come into the room when you come in..Shaba Glory! and I can say is I feel your anoitment!
    OH...
In ten years I'll be...yeah...graduated with a double major in business and music, and doing God's will. That's all I can say for now.
http://howtomakehits.blogspot.com[THIS is how to make million$ and artists BEG]

Offline jedi_j

• LGM Member

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2004, 10:33:58 AM »
im new on here.  My name is justin owens and i am an apostolic.  I play the drumms, piano, keyboard, and saxophone.  In ten years from now i see myself with a doctorite in music. I want to be married and have bout 2 kids by then. :D

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2004, 10:39:29 AM »
In ten years I'll be 50-51!!! Prayerfully, I hope to have the book that I am currently writing completed, published and a #1 bestseller.

Offline c3hamby

• LGM Member
  • Me after I rode my bike from Austin to Arkansas!

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2005, 02:37:22 PM »
in 10 years I'll be almost 48...AAAHHHH!!!!  Help meeeeee.......

But seriously folks, life is what happens when you make other plans...I'll get back with you on that and I'll let you know....
Thanks for letting me hang with you guys!

Offline rd600

• LGM Member

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2005, 11:16:28 AM »
why kirk franklin? lol :/

Offline Juliete

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

10 years from now
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2005, 08:24:08 PM »
c3hamby is right in saying that life is what happens when you make other plans.
I hope that my hubby's ministry as a pator will be more powerful than ever, that our two sons will be Christian men living for the Lord, and that I'll be a highly skilled pianist.
I'm woking hard to make my published book "A Man named Doris" about World War II hero Doris Miller and the integration of the U.S. navy a number one bestseller, and I've got another one in the works.  May I ask what your book is about, Sister T?  Let's make the New York Times bestseller list together, Baby!  (Loved your insightful comments about pastors' wives the other day.)

Offline jrd2809

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2005, 05:24:44 PM »
In ten years from now i will be 29 years old. I will have my degree in sociology earning above £50000 a year, have a wife 2 kids with one more on the way. Be one of the best organ players in london, england. Be a powerful insrument for good to use. Music minister at my church. dats about it

Offline sacred-composer

• LGM Member

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2005, 05:04:15 PM »
10 years from now I'll be 54 going on 55  :o
I see my wife & I very established in ministry, traveling, writing books and music. But most of all I see myself closer and deeper in my relationship with the Lord.
And folks no matter what your goals are you want your relationship with the Lord to be right & you want to be in His Will for your life, forefilling your destiny & purpose in Him! Amen!   :D

Offline myvoysizmyjoy

• LGM Member

Re: Where do you see yourself 10 years from now.
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2006, 03:53:32 AM »
ten years from now i'll be 30 and by that time i would like to be well on my way to becomming a millionaire, seriously. i say that becuase i want be able to retire at 35 and go into full time ministry if it gets any fuller than what i'm doing now. i also want to be well versed in different music styels and would have achieved my masters in social work or psychology as well as a bacheolors in music. i dunno about the wife and kids thing becuase i belive  that my ministry includes traveling and i wouldn't want to impose that on my wife and children. i mean i want to be able to go where the Lord will take me and i can't do that with a regular 9-5 so i have to be rich. :D
still feel that way?

Offline idealist2675

• LGM Member

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2006, 01:01:34 AM »
hi there,
in ten years time by the grace of God,hopefully I will do something more to my liking.I would like to retire from my current teaching position in China.I would like to praise the name of God more,then ever before.Through singing and music.i would like to be more active in His house,working with our youth that seems so lost right now.Eveyday it breaks my heart seeing how the devil is destroying more and more of our young people.

I am from South Africa,and I would maybe like to go into pastoring.Trouble is in SOuth Africa people still have many objections against women being pastors or leadings in church,It is still am very male dominated thing right now.Maybe in time things will change.

Maybe I would like to have a family and maybe some kids.I would be 41 then.

Just more of Gods work for me in ten years time.
Thanks

Offline markeyz

• LGM Member

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2006, 04:05:58 PM »
In ten years from now, I will be 26-27 years old. I see myself as a millionaire. I see myself as the CEO of my own record company. Also, I see myself see a great musician.

Offline Samala

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2006, 08:38:05 PM »
In ten years I'll be 35 and my daughter will be 15. I see myself with a bachelors degree in biblical studies and counseling, serving in full-time ministry at my church, serving as Minister of Sacred Arts and counseling. I also see myself being married and having one (???) other child. Very Happy.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up