LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Finally!!  (Read 837 times)

Runs_N_12_Keys

Finally!!
« on: February 07, 2008, 10:43:57 AM »

My very 1st P & W Rehearsal….

I've been asking for this for such a long time…..I've been ranting and raving about how Unprofessional it is for us NOT to have rehearsal, I have wrote Numerous letters to the Pastor and the Praise Team "President" Now, Finally we have Established Rehearsals Once a Month  and I just  realized…………………..

I don't know how to run a praise rehearsal …

What do I do? My church is COGIC to the Core ….   Inner Court, Outer Court, and Holy of Hollies means absolutely Dookie - Squat to my Praise Team..How do Incorporate Song Flow and Order in these rehearsals..

Help!!

Runs_N_12_Keys

Re: Finally!!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 11:43:25 AM »
WOW!! Look at all these responses!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 11:50:22 AM »
WOW!! Look at all these responses!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

1. This should probaly be in the Music ministry room

2. This should probaly be in the Music ministry room

I could only imagine how much of a mess the music would sound without practice

Runs_N_12_Keys

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 03:52:35 PM »
1. This should probaly be in the Music ministry room

2. This should probaly be in the Music ministry room

I could only imagine how much of a mess the music would sound without practice

Well.. The "Music" don't Sound Bad Just the Song Transitions

Offline kRAZE-pRAYZER

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 04:02:01 AM »
So did you get any other response?  ;D Maybe I can help if you still need help  ::)

Offline docjohn

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 06:23:00 AM »
hey Runs,you've started well;praise ,perserverance-now run the race.couple starter points,WRITE !!! a vision down as LORD leads,doesnt have to be more than a general outline of what you expect@practice. ie start @,go to,will work on .sounds like one issue is how to transition;maybe chart (yes write) a few charts out-copies to ALL musicians who are RESPONSIBLE for having their OWN folder(disipline)  that way .no hesitation,suprises.chart out about 10 songs,everybody keeps their own chart.when you learn those,10 more.that way a year from now you have a library of maybe 100 tunes,give band a chance to contribute some charts.my MOM has about 400 chord chrts,which he copied onto a thumb drive,so mon i get a list of what to know  for thur practice.i have all my charts in a folder sorted by a,b,c so if we want to do something off the cuff-turn the page 1,2,3, go!!!!  you will need to put in a lot of work-do it right the 1 st time ,save you trouble /work in the long run pray LORD give you help to run the race!!! maybe pm Diverse or some of the other MOMs
Pages: [1]   Go Up