LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My LGM Testimony...for my fellow keyboard players....God IS S0o0o0o0 Good!  (Read 1002 times)

Offline mz_tatyana

• LGM Member
    • My Facebook:

To all the readers of my post, I would just like to start off by thanking God. My name is Tatyana, I'm 14 years old, and I attend a church in a small town in North Carolina. About a month ago, our keyboard player (who happens to be a minister), was selected to pastor a church. He took the offer. Since then, they were looking for a keyboard player. Since they knew that I had started playing by ear, they offered me an opportunity to be the new keyboard player. Tuesday we had practice and I struggled a little bit, mostly from nervousness. Today was my grand debut.....I thank God that I didn't mess up at all, and I was in no shape, fashion, or form nervous. Never at the age of 14 did I think I would be the keyboard player at my church, but look at what happens when you let God use you. Thanks for all the help, LGM....Truly, I am blessed ;D.
Yours in Christ,
      Tatyana Faulk
~ Proverbs 31:10 Young Lady ~

Offline mz_tatyana

• LGM Member
    • My Facebook:

To all the readers of my post, I would just like to start off by thanking God. My name is Tatyana, I'm 14 years old, and I attend a church in a small town in North Carolina. About a month ago, our keyboard player (who happens to be a minister), was selected to pastor a church. He took the offer. Since then, they were looking for a keyboard player. Since they knew that I had started playing by ear, they offered me an opportunity to be the new keyboard player. Tuesday we had practice and I struggled a little bit, mostly from nervousness. Today was my grand debut.....I thank God that I didn't mess up at all, and I was in no shape, fashion, or form nervous. Never at the age of 14 did I think I would be the keyboard player at my church, but look at what happens when you let God use you. Thanks for all the help, LGM....Truly, I am blessed .
Yours in Christ,
      Tatyana Faulk

~ Proverbs 31:10 Young Lady ~

Offline Fenix

• LGM Member

Well congratulations! There is nothing better than being where you are supposed to be and doing what God has intended for you to do.

Good stuff this.
The car, job, house wife/husband are not the reward, God is.

Offline T-Block

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

Praise God for you Tatyana.  I hope God continues to bless and increase your musical skillz!!! :D
Real musicians play in every key!!!
Music Theory, da numbers work!

Offline betnich

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Excellent! May the Lord honor your faithfulness...

Offline JLLW

• LGM Member

Hello Tatyana,
 Just want to say you are such an inspiration to me.  I am 49 and still have problems with being courageous enough to play in public (especially when I don't have the music to the song in front of me or if it's a song I've never played before) I know I shouldn't be this way but when I go to church services that don't have a musician present or even at my own church I am very reluctant to go to the keyboard.  When I was a child my father would force me to get up and play and many times I'd make mistakes.  (That practice scarred me to the point I don't get up now even though I know God can help me overcome my fears)  Pray for me that I'll someday have the same courage as you.  God bless you as you continue to let him use you.    JLLW
Pages: [1]   Go Up