LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Needing Complete Restoration  (Read 12560 times)

Offline NewLevel

• LGM Member

Needing Complete Restoration
« on: August 24, 2015, 10:47:40 PM »
Hey guys. It has been a while since I've been active on the board. I learned a lot from the board regarding playing keys and hope to learn much more!

I really need prayers and complete restoration from the Lord. I use to be music director/worship leader behind the keyboard in my local church and after some major conflict (long story, but I was removed from the worship leader position after another pastor came and took over our church. I got saved at age 16 (I'm now 30 years old) and I had been a musician starting out and became the worship leader/piano player later on for 8+ years.) Basically, I was hurt by a lot of people I trusted and completely served under until I felt like being stepped on too much. Too much lies and jealousy going on.

I've been away for about 6 years now and God is really calling me back to Him and my destiny. Dealing really hard and questioning whether all these years I've missed God and I'm too old to get back in the days of my youth, and dealing with losing my anointing and destiny. I feel as if I have lost my voice for singing, piano playing, etc. I keep dreaming of myself preaching, singing and getting back to where I used to be but really dealing whether I've missed it all

For years now, I've dealt with bad job situations and now dealing with a major financial situation and needing a job very soon and a good church that I'm called to. I need your prayers for all of this.

It is GREATLY appreciated beyond words.

This board was always an escape and huge encouragement back then and I feel like the Lord brought this board to remembrance again.
"When your down to nothin'... God is up to somethin'..."

Offline Fordkikuyaluv

• LGM Member

Re: Needing Complete Restoration
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 01:40:05 AM »
The story is very good and I encouraged them to go.
Pages: [1]   Go Up