LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Jeremy Haynes!  (Read 17417 times)

Offline Stixs37

• LGM Member

Jeremy Haynes!
« on: April 25, 2005, 07:09:18 PM »
Hey What's up My Fellows drummers! Do anybody know the 411 on Jeremy. Last i heard he was playing with Kevin Bond at New Birth.I  haven't seen or heard him on any project lately. This drummer was one of my influences as far as Gospel. GOD BLESS![/b]
I am more than a conquerer

Offline InThePocket

• LGM Member
  • "Lord Annoint My Hands To Do Thy Service"

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 10:12:04 PM »
He has a website and you can find all you get the 411 on him from there. His site is: http://www.jeremyhaynes.net/ Hope this helps :wink:

Offline Fingerz

• LGM Member

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 04:17:26 AM »
Yo, if u think Jeremy is tight,  wait until u hear his cousin, "Billy Jones"   (LOL)

Offline Zelevo

• LGM Member

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 12:16:11 PM »
His Site has been suspended.
Some please tell him.
Repetition deepens Impression

Offline Puggie

• LGM Member
    • http://

Jeremy Hanes
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 04:32:02 PM »
Jeremy Hanes I feel is an amazing drummer just did show with Him, Shedrick Mitchell, Al Carty at SOB's about 2 weeks ago for Gordon Chambers.

Offline kaddw

• LGM Member

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 02:21:24 PM »
I don't know if he is actually playing with Kevin at New Birth, but he does live in Atlanta now.

Offline drummaboy93

• LGM Member
    • http://

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 06:48:34 PM »
yo da website is suspended dogg. what r u talkin BOUT? :?

Offline kaddw

• LGM Member

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2005, 04:23:12 PM »
You can go to Kevin Bond website and get some info about Jeremy.

Offline jhaynes

• LGM Member

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2005, 09:25:32 AM »
:D Yoooooooooooooooo! My People, Fellow Minstrels in this distinct, and exciting instrument called "DRUMS!" Man i am "loving" what im hearing all of you guys doing, its so inspiring to hear all the different, yet simular gifts and approaches that u guys are taking MAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!! its "Bananas!" :roll: Please guys whatever you all do, do me this one favor, "Always and I MEAN ALLLLLLLLLWAYS pray and ask GOD! to cause ur gifts to flurish and flood the world as you travel, tour, shed, or doing demonstrations because HE'S!!!!! the only one that can give you the ULTIMATE "HOOK UP!" because his word says the if you delight urself in him HE! will give you the "DESIRES" of ur heart, so it must remain a heart thing, adn a little side note i encourage all of u to pay attention to ur shed time as a communion with GOD! we are the only language in history that communicates with the drum, Africans, Native Americans, and some Japanese cultures communicate with the drum, because its such a powerful instrument, and when we play the earth moves and so does GOD! but he only moves when we talk to him, not only with our playing but with our mouth's. So once again i inspire u to have a more intimate relationship with GOD! while ur playing and praying because if theirs anyone that cane cause devil and hid emps to flee i would be us, because were  anionted to "MOVE THE GROUND HE DWELLS UNDER!" so that automatically means when we sit down to play were siiting on his "HEAD!". Stay Encouraged Yo! I Love All You Guys! Keep inspiring us "OLD GUYS!"  :wink: P.S. Im still here i haven't gone anywhere just been working alot. "THANK U JESUS!" and my website is not suspended its still up and rolling.  "Rhythm Is Life Yo!"    

Offline Talkboxdruma

• LGM Member
  • TAMA, Soultone & Los Cabos only and always!!!!!

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2005, 10:42:43 AM »
What a great word of encouragement and REAL talk Jeremy thanks. Well yall heard it from the man himself!!!!!
A mans gift makes room for him and brings him before great men....

Offline HeyMike

• LGM Member

Jeremy Haynes
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2005, 11:02:41 AM »
That's some beautiful word. That made my day!
Thnx Jeremy Haynes!

Offline Zelevo

• LGM Member

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2005, 11:28:57 AM »
God Bless you and thanks for the encoragment.

How about a little master class for Gospel chops or on your website for the folks around here just to help us along the way.

%Drumming is what I do%
Repetition deepens Impression

Offline InThePocket

• LGM Member
  • "Lord Annoint My Hands To Do Thy Service"

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2005, 11:57:08 AM »
I thank God for that word and I'm glad he is using you Jeremy. Your words really hit home. Bless you Brotha!!!

Offline sugabear

• LGM Member
  • Wolfgang, if you don't know...find out! Seriously!

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2005, 12:42:23 PM »
Truly some inspirational wisdom from Mr. Haynes. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I pray that God continues to use your life and drumming as an example us inspiring drummers can continue to follow. God bless you Mr. Haynes and a big shout out to Without Walls!!!!
My goal as a musician is to be better than myself.
check out my site www.tampogo.com/alsmith!!!

Offline Natejam71

• LGM Member
  • Anointed Gospel Musician
    • Anointed Gospel Musician (AGM)

Jeremy Haynes
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2005, 09:09:51 PM »
Yo Levites, yall realy need to pick up that new Marvin Sapp cd it is truly anointed.  For those who never heard Jeremy play this is a little taste of how God anointed this brotha's hands and feet.  Check out the song "Be Exalted" where the band just lifts the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  Trust me and jsut pick it up.  You will not be disappointed.  Stay Blessed. Nate J.

Offline lilben

• LGM Member

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2005, 09:29:56 PM »
Quote from: jhaynes
:D Yoooooooooooooooo! My People, Fellow Minstrels in this distinct, and exciting instrument called "DRUMS!" Man i am "loving" what im hearing all of you guys doing, its so inspiring to hear all the different, yet simular gifts and approaches that u guys are taking MAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!! its "Bananas!" :roll: Please guys whatever you all do, do me this one favor, "Always and I MEAN ALLLLLLLLLWAYS pray and ask GOD! to cause ur gifts to flurish and flood the world as you travel, tour, shed, or doing demonstrations because HE'S!!!!! the only one that can give you the ULTIMATE "HOOK UP!" because his word says the if you delight urself in him HE! will give you the "DESIRES" of ur heart, so it must remain a heart thing, adn a little side note i encourage all of u to pay attention to ur shed time as a communion with GOD! we are the only language in history that communicates with the drum, Africans, Native Americans, and some Japanese cultures communicate with the drum, because its such a powerful instrument, and when we play the earth moves and so does GOD! but he only moves when we talk to him, not only with our playing but with our mouth's. So once again i inspire u to have a more intimate relationship with GOD! while ur playing and praying because if theirs anyone that cane cause devil and hid emps to flee i would be us, because were  anionted to "MOVE THE GROUND HE DWELLS UNDER!" so that automatically means when we sit down to play were siiting on his "HEAD!". Stay Encouraged Yo! I Love All You Guys! Keep inspiring us "OLD GUYS!"  :wink: P.S. Im still here i haven't gone anywhere just been working alot. "THANK U JESUS!" and my website is not suspended its still up and rolling.  "Rhythm Is Life Yo!"    

Are you the guy that played on Marvin Sapps Diary of a Psalmist? If so I know you had fun working with Kevin Bond and Michael Bereal. You are a great drummer keep up the good work and will pray that blessings con lif and the other fellow drummers of this site.
Artistik Muzik

Offline jhaynes

• LGM Member

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2005, 07:38:48 AM »
:D Yeah, i am that very drummer that played on the previous Sapp record. And it is always a pleasure to work wit my man Bond and Mike. 2 of the sweetest cats ull ever hear, And just a little historical fact Myself and Kevin have been knowing, and working with each other for 17 years non stop for "17 years!" and it's been nothing but a party. So i shared that to say this "Stop linking up with people that have "NO VISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!" because they'll always look out for themselves and not YOU!" get connected to someone or somthing progressive and invintive where ur voice musically and physically will be embraced and admirered. Thats!!! (My Fellow Drummers) HOW YOU CONTINUE WORKING!!!!!!!!!! :wink:     1Luv.  

Offline kaddw

• LGM Member

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2005, 11:59:50 AM »
welcome aboard my long time no hear from bro. This is Ken Dillard out of Charotte.

Offline soulnomad

• LGM Member
  • * Learning from your own creative mistakes creates
    • www.theobrownsoulnomad.net

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2005, 12:38:03 PM »
Quote from: jhaynes
:D Yeah, i am that very drummer that played on the previous Sapp record. And it is always a pleasure to work wit my man Bond and Mike. 2 of the sweetest cats ull ever hear, And just a little historical fact Myself and Kevin have been knowing, and working with each other for 17 years non stop for "17 years!" and it's been nothing but a party. So i shared that to say this "Stop linking up with people that have "NO VISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!" because they'll always look out for themselves and not YOU!" get connected to someone or somthing progressive and invintive where ur voice musically and physically will be embraced and admirered. Thats!!! (My Fellow Drummers) HOW YOU CONTINUE WORKING!!!!!!!!!! :wink:     1Luv.  

Great advice from a very talented and wise man.
"Uptown" Theo Brown aka "The Silent Assassin"

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

Welcome...
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2005, 12:52:38 PM »
Welcome to LGM. :)
:)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up