LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jeremy Haynes!  (Read 17422 times)

Offline tenspeed

• LGM Member
  • "As much as possible live at Peace with all men"

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2005, 04:25:02 PM »
Hey J... this is your boy from VCOC....T...from the LOU!!
I have been reading all the props that your brothers have dished out.
And I say ditto ditto ditto...... I got Marvin's and Darwin's they both are hottt!!! Of course you are doing your thing and then some. We are all doing well at Vcoc. Hope to be in ATL soon. Also thanks for all of your help an encouragement.

YOur fellow Levite.

T.F.

Offline BigSid

• LGM Member
    • http://

Jeremy Haynes
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2005, 09:03:22 PM »
Jeremy I know you here it all the time but I gotta tellya, I just loved your clip on Gospel Chops.  You are definitely to the King of pocket.  I think that your feel for music is absolutely what makes your groove so tight. You can fill a song totally, without being too busy and most of all; the cleanest and most precise, timely fills. I would love to see you live, please let me know if you come anywhere near NC.

Offline BigSid

• LGM Member
    • http://

Jeremy Haynes
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2005, 02:18:45 PM »
I know you are probably on the road but if you happen to get my previous post, I would really appreciate it if you would email me and let me know when you are going to be anywhere near NC.  My email address is gsscott26@yahoo.com.

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

Jeremy Haynes!
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2005, 07:41:36 AM »
yo dr. haynes, :D
i am just writing to say thank you for being humble and open enough to come in here and communicate with us.  it is great to see some true humility from someone who is as accomplished as you.  
i mean, there are some cats who just play in churches who don't have that level of humility.  and i doubt too many others in your "bracket" would take the time and care to do this.
thanks again for being an example,
freddyfusion
LIVE FROM HEAVEN- Eph. 2:6
play where you wanna be
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up