LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PRAYER NEEDED FOR A LOST SOUL  (Read 3352 times)

PRAYER NEEDED FOR A LOST SOUL
« on: November 17, 2003, 01:08:32 PM »
:cry:
HELLO SAINTS,
I AM ASKING FOR PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER WHO CONTINUES TO BE LOST AND NEEDS HELP TO FIND HIS WAY BACK TO JESUS.  MY FAMILY AND I PRAY EVERYDAY THAT HE WILL BE DELIVERED.  I HONESTLY THINK AN EVIL SPIRIT HAS TAKEN OVER HIM.  HE REPEATS HIS WRONGS AND DOES NOT SEEM TO COMPREHEND THE VALUE OF HAVING JESUS IN HIS LIFE.  HE HAS CAUSED THE FAMILY TREMENDOUS GRIEF AND PAIN.  HOWEVER, I REALLY FEEL HE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING.  SO I AM ASKING ALL THE PRAYING BELIEVERS TO KEEP MY BROTHER REGGIE IN THEIR PRAYERS.  BECAUSE I KNOW HOW WE WERE RAISED IN THE CHURCH, WORKING FOR THE CHURCH AND OUR COMMUNITY.  PRAYER CHANGES THINGS! I AM A LIVING WITNESS.

Offline c_will

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2003, 04:36:39 PM »
Please know that I am praying for your brother, the prodical son will return home in the name of Jesus. No weapon formed against him shall prosper and the work that God started in him will be finished. Stay strong and continue to so him the love of Christ regardless of how he may have hurt you all, keep loving on him. Be Blessed
God + 1 = The Majority

Offline c_will

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2003, 04:37:49 PM »
Please know that I am praying for your brother, the prodical son will return home in the name of Jesus. No weapon formed against him shall prosper and the work that God started in him will be finished. Stay strong and continue to show him the love of Christ regardless of how he may have hurt you all, keep loving on him. Be Blessed
God + 1 = The Majority

Thank you for your prayers
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2003, 03:13:45 PM »
Thanks to all that have been praying and I ask for continued prayer from you all. MAY GOD BLESS YOU! :)

Offline BBoy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Let's Praise Jesus Together!

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2004, 12:27:28 AM »
Praying for your brother. God answers prayer :lol:  . . . Be encouraged and blessed, because the victory is yours. :lol: . . .  :lol: BBoy  8)
Joshua 1: 7, 8

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2004, 07:43:59 PM »
God Bless you and your family. I do believe the effectual, fervant prayers of the righteous availath much. Reggie will be saved and delivered in Jesus Name!

Offline ReddGirl

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Keep on smiling!

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2004, 07:46:23 PM »
God Bless you and your family. I do believe the effectual, fervant prayers of the righteous availath much. Reggie will be saved and delivered in Jesus Name!
Pages: [1]   Go Up