LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DON'T FORGET TO PRAY!  (Read 5020 times)

itsallpeach

DON'T FORGET TO PRAY!
« on: June 11, 2003, 04:59:49 PM »
Tomorrow at 6:30 a. m. will be the moment of truth!  The second and final phase of my surgery. . .  The nurse called today to make sure I remember not to eat after midnight (I am so hungry now and will probably eat like a pig until 11:59 and a half). . .She says that the doctor only blocked out 30 minutes for the procedure, then I will be in recovery for about an hour.  So, it can't be all that bad. . .30 minutes of surgery. . .piece of cake!    She also said that I wouldn't have to worry about the swelling, bleeding, and minor discomfort from last time.  In fact, she says that one day of recovery time is all I'll probably need and I should be back up and running by Friday night/early Saturday.

But I know that things can go wrong, especially with anesthesia.  So, keep your boy in your prayers.  Thanks.

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Re: DON'T FORGET TO PRAY!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2003, 06:23:38 PM »
Quote from: itsallpeach
Tomorrow at 6:30 a. m. will be the moment of truth!  The second and final phase of my surgery. . .    So, keep your boy in your prayers.  Thanks.

Praying for you!! (And I'm not just saying that)

Offline ermarey

• LGM Member

DON'T FORGET TO PRAY!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2003, 09:40:41 PM »
You're in my prayers, itsallpeach.

Offline piano-lady

• LGM Member

DON'T FORGET TO PRAY!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2003, 09:55:33 PM »
Here's claiming that all will be well and will se ya literally up and running next week at the union!!!!!
Your friend,
Ruth

Offline ElderE

• LGM Member
    • http://

DON'T FORGET TO PRAY!
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2003, 10:23:58 AM »
Just want to let you know that I will be putting your name in our prayer basket at our church! I also pray that God will direct the hands of all the doctors and medical staff. I speak strength into your body for speedy recovery and I declare that you walk in Divine total health in Jesus' name!!

ElderE.

Offline Jaylei

• LGM Member
    • http://

DON'T FORGET TO PRAY!
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2003, 12:38:19 PM »
I'll be praying for you too!

God Bless~
Jay

Offline blessedone

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Sister in Christ

DON'T FORGET TO PRAY!
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2003, 08:58:07 PM »
I will be praying for you.
 :D
Without wood a fire goes out;without gossip a quarrel dies down
www.truefellowshipbc.org

itsallpeach

THANK HEAVEN FOR HYDROCODONE!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2003, 09:28:06 AM »
At 7:15, they put the IV in for my anesthesia and I wasn't even nervous.  Then, at 8:40, I remember waking up and looking at the clock.  By 9:15  (maybe 9:20) my mom and I were at Walgreen's getting prescriptions filled.  It really was a piece of cake. . .laser surgery is the bomb!  

Thank God I made it through and that I am not a cancer patient today. . .he removed the growth he found last time in the nick of time so praise God for that . . . and for Hydrocodone (the pain med he prescribed).  I literally slept from 7:15 the evening of my surgery until around 10am the next day.  I can't tell you when I've slept like that!  I am ready to go to Children's Choir rehearsal today and play like I've lost my mind (even though I still ain't that good yet). . .but I am excited just to be alive and to know that I will get to see many of you in just a few days!

THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS, SAINTS!  THEY AVAILED MUCH!

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Re: THANK HEAVEN FOR HYDROCODONE!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2003, 10:07:01 AM »
Quote from: itsallpeach
THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS, SAINTS!  THEY AVAILED MUCH!

WONDERFUL!!! Glad to see you are okay. Now remember, you must still give your body time to heal "internally". So, take your time!!

Offline blessedone

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Sister in Christ

DON'T FORGET TO PRAY!
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2003, 05:41:32 PM »
God is good!!!!I am happy everything went well. Yes take your time with everything.

GOD BLESS
Sharon
Without wood a fire goes out;without gossip a quarrel dies down
www.truefellowshipbc.org
Pages: [1]   Go Up