LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: what kind of bass dou u have  (Read 18867 times)

Offline DWBass

• LGM Member
  • Make A Joyful Noise!

Re: what kind of bass dou u have
« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2006, 09:43:02 PM »
I wish Fender never gave those pickups 'noiseless' as a part of the product name.  They are a little bit quieter and less scratchy compared to regular alnico pickups, but they are not noiseless!  My Jazz bass came equiped with them and I soon replaced them with Bartolini's M-2's.  Not the best idea that Fender has ever done.
I hear you! I do, however, dig what they did with the Highway One line! What's your opinion on them?
"Never Leave Home Without Your Groove On" :)

Offline funkStrat_97

• LGM Member
  • Da' House Rocka' is in Da' House!
    • Facebook

Re: What kind of bass do you have?
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2006, 07:07:18 AM »
I wish Fender never gave those pickups 'noiseless' as a part of the product name.  They are a little bit quieter and less scratchy compared to regular alnico pickups, but they are not noiseless!  My Jazz bass came equiped with them and I soon replaced them with Bartolini's M-2's.  Not the best idea that Fender has ever done.

This is not the first time that I've heard this about the Noisless pick ups.  I see that Fender has put the Noisless pick ups in thier MIM Deluxe series guitars and basses while the MIA's now have the new Samarium Cobalt Noisless (SCN) pick ups which are designed by Bill Lawrence.
“Don't bother to give God instructions, just report for duty”
- Corrie Ten Boom

Offline bigneil

• LGM Member

Re: what kind of bass dou u have
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2006, 05:28:25 PM »
what it is people. I'm rockin a sunburst Schecter Elite-5 Diamond Sereis with gold hardware and an ESP Ltd 5 string with silver hardware(my baby). had that one for 10 years.
I must fight with my praise.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up