LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: help me please!!!  (Read 2017 times)

help me please!!!
« on: December 03, 2003, 07:13:36 PM »
Hello everybody.  I am a 15 year old boy that loves to play the organ for GOD!!!  I have only been playing for 3 years and already, GOD has taken me to higher levels of music.  How you ask?  God has placed me in the midst of some men that can blow the roof and now we are opening up for very big artist, but that is not what I came for.  I am having a little trouble to the song "Let's Dance Ya'll" by Lonnie Hunter and the Voices of St. Mark.  Can anybody help me please!!!!  Thank you very much in advance.  This is a very cool website!!!

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Re: help me please!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2003, 07:50:44 PM »
Quote from: hammondlover627
...God has placed me in the midst of some men that can blow the roof and now we are opening up for very big artist,

Okay, after tooting your own horn, you just opened yourself up for this question:
If you are opening for a  "very big artist" and you play with the "big guns" than why are you asking us for chords? You should be "schooling" us.

You are welcome in this community! By all means I invite you to participate regularly. In the future, however, exercise a little humility.

sorry, didn't mean to be so cocky....
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2003, 08:41:07 PM »
but see, I get help with songs that I play for the men that sing wih me.  Most of the time I do figure out songs by myself, but they sing songs by James Clevland, Luther Barnes, etc.  They sing the songs that they know are quick and easy.  That is qhat I really meant.  Sorry to have caused a problem.  :cry:
Pages: [1]   Go Up