LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone have chords to James Hall's Caught Up  (Read 2344 times)

Anyone have chords to James Hall's Caught Up
« on: December 04, 2003, 03:17:25 PM »
Need chords asap to james hall's Caught Up.
thanks.

YOU CONFUSE ME???? YOU REALLY DO...
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2003, 04:25:53 PM »
WHY DO YOU ASK FOR CHORDS TO SONGS THAT I KNOW YOU CAN PLAY??? I HEARD YOUR MIDIS...WHO ARE YOU FOOLIN??? OF ALL THE POSTS I SEE THIS ONE MAKES ME LAUGH...WHAT'S THE PUROPSE OF THIS???

Not tryin to be funny
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2003, 10:33:48 AM »
Just trying to get the right chord changes to a song.  Is there a problem with someone asking for help.  Obviously you don't understand how difficult it is to learn James Hall songs.  I'm not talkin about just puttin any kind of chord to it, but the correct ones.  I've noticed in your posts that you do this alot, alot of your chords are even the right inversions, if you what to get technical.  What I been trying to do I learn as many james hall songs as I can to post the correct inversions of the chords that you actually here on CDs not just something that may or maynot work.  Didn't mean to seem harsh but when someone come after me questioning my Motive I get upset, I have commented in a while about the stuff you do, but if you want to get critical, I'm all for it.  If you want to help more of us "advanced learners" out start post more of the correct inversions.  I don't want  to start an argument, but what you wrote called me out, and I had to respond.  You don't even know me, and I don't really know you, but that doesn't mean that we are all to a point where we can't be taught anything.  I learn new stuff just about every day,  What I was actually referring to about the Caught Up was the Intro, and first part of the song, of course the rest is pretty simple, but I don't do anything thing half heartedly.  I hope you get my point.  Off the gospel music topic, I believe you're a great person, but it seems gospel music seems to always bring hostility towards one another.  So I just want  to say I appreciate the work you do, as well as the others.

"PUT YOUR HANDS ON THIS!" -JOHN P. KEE
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2003, 12:58:53 PM »
Obviously you don't understand how difficult it is to learn James Hall songs. I'm not talkin about just puttin any kind of chord to it, but the correct ones. I've noticed in your posts that you do this alot, alot of your chords are even the right inversions, if you what to get technical.

HERE WE GO AGAIN, OF ALL PEOPLE TO MIX WORDS WITH "I'M NOT THE ONE!" JAMES HALL'S SONGS ARE INTRICATE, IF YOU FEEL THESE ARE NOT THE RIGHT INVERSIONS, THEN DONT USE THEM, THE INVERSIONS I USE ARE WHAT'S RIGHT FOR ME! WHEN YOU EVEN MENTION JAMES HALL ON THIS OR ANY OTHER BOARD, WHO TACKLES THEM, GIVE YOU A HINT...IT'S ME!!!, IF I POSTED SOMETHING WRONG, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL CORRECT IT, I'M HUMAN AFTER ALL...THEN AGAIN, WHY DON'T YOU POST THE SONGS HOW YOU HEAR THEM IF I'M THAT BAD, I DON'T HEAR ANYBODY ELSE COMPLAININ BUT YOU

I learn as many james hall songs as I can to post the correct inversions of the chords that you actually here on CDs not just something that may or may not work. Didn't mean to seem harsh but when someone come after me questioning my Motive I get upset, I have commented in a while about the stuff you do, but if you want to get critical, I'm all for it. If you want to help more of us "advanced learners" out start post more of the correct inversions. I don't want to start an argument, but what you wrote called me out, and I had to respond.

SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU WANT TO GET THE CORRECT CHORDS, WHICH MOST LIKELY WILL COME FROM ME, REDO THEM THE "CORRECT WAY" AND POST THEM ON THE BOARD?!!? LIKE YOU DO THE MIDIS...YOU ARE A PEICE OF WORK! BY THE WAY, WHERE'S THE CONCLUSION OF THE "SACRAFICE" MIDI I FINISHED MINE, YOU DIDN'T, NOBODY CAME BACK TO TELL ME THAT IT SUCKED, YOU GET OFFENDED BY WHAT I SAID? I ONLY SAY IT BECAUSE I HEARD YOUR MIDIS AND THEY WERE FINE, BEING ADVANCED, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT ON YOUR OWN INSTEAD OF PICKING MINE APART. YEAH, I CALLED YOU OUT, BECAUSE I CAN, AND WILL AGAIN IF THE NEED ARISES!

You don't even know me, and I don't really know you, but that doesn't mean that we are all to a point where we can't be taught anything. I learn new stuff just about every day, What I was actually referring to about the Caught Up was the Intro, and first part of the song, of course the rest is pretty simple, but I don't do anything thing half heartedly. I hope you get my point.

YES, I GET YOUR POINT, WITH THE TONE OF YOUR LETTER, I CAN TAKE THIS STATEMENT 2 WAYS, I'LL CHOOSE THIS, YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE HALF-HEARTED MIDIS, LIKE "HAMMONDMAN!"

Off the gospel music topic, I believe you're a great person, but it seems gospel music seems to always bring hostility towards one another. So I just want to say I appreciate the work you do, as well as the others.

LIKE FRANKIE BEVERLEY SINGS: "I'M A LAID BACK TYPE OF GUY", I'M NOT A BLIGERANT PERSON, BUT WHEN I HEAR YOU PLAY, THEN ASK FOR CHORDS IT LEAVES ME CONFUSED LIKE "THIS GUY NEEDS HELP??" AND IF YOU'RE ADVANCED YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET WHAT YOU'RE HAVIN TROUBLE WITH, IF NOT THEN I / WE'LL HELP. BUT WHEN YOU CAME WITH THAT COMMENT YOU MADE LAST YEAR OR SO TALKIN ABOUT MY MIDIS, I GOT DEFENSIVE, AND WITH YOU, I WILL BE DEFENSIVE BECAUSE YOU BRUNG IT...THIS TIME I CALLED YOU OUT AND YOU BRUNG IT, AND I ENDED IT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BY THE WAY...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INTRO TO "TOO CLOSE" KEY OF F

BbF / AbCDbF
FC / GAbCEb

FC / GAbCEb
CG / EbGBbD

ADbG / ACF
BEbA / BDG
DbAb / CFAb
CG / DFBbC