LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Daryl or Herman: I need a ride on Friday  (Read 2965 times)

Offline thekeynote

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://www.lisamholden.com

Daryl or Herman: I need a ride on Friday
« on: June 16, 2003, 07:53:40 AM »
OK you guys, I was keeping it a secret, but the flight arrives too early for Karen, Ruth or Sharon to pick me up at the airport.  I'll be in Memphis @ 10:30 a.m.  Can you pick me up at the airport?

Sharon, did you get my message about sharing the hotel room (and of course the cost) with you for Friday & Saturday.

I bid on a ticket on priceline.com $216. versus $714!!!  Karen, He made a way!!

Now, I have to figure out where in the heck the "send" button is to post this message...lol.

Love ya!
Lisa
www.lisamholden.com
If "seeing is believing", try believing without seeing!

itsallpeach

SURE THING. . .
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2003, 02:41:59 PM »
My job is 4 and a half seconds from the airport so it's all good!  Call me on my cell phone 901-340-5252 this week to confirm with me.  But, I'll just take an early lunch Friday and pick you up and take you to the hotel . . . no problem at all!  If anyone else needs something while you're here. . just call me on my cell phone. . .I get off at 5 (I actually clock out at 4:53, but you'd better not tell)!!!  Whatever I can do to take pressure off of Daryl, I will do gladly. :lol:

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

I see.....
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2003, 03:35:42 PM »
Lisa,
    I see Herman already handled this one. :D  If you guys do not hook up, let me know and I will handle it.
:)

Offline blessedone

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Sister in Christ

Daryl or Herman: I need a ride on Friday
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2003, 04:50:29 PM »
Oh Hermann no you didn't say you are 4 and a half seconds away from the airport!!!!!!! I am flying in also and I could have save a little money if you would have told me sooner. But see that is alright, I know how you are now. :lol:  I rented a car just to drive two miles to the hotel BUT that is ok. You live and learn. Lisa is already riding with me but you still can come meet us at the airport. It's all up to you. I not giving my number over the web, sorry. I will private message you. :lol:
Without wood a fire goes out;without gossip a quarrel dies down
www.truefellowshipbc.org
Pages: [1]   Go Up