LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WOW!!! PEARL ICON RACK!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!  (Read 677 times)

Eccentric-Rhythm

WOW!!! PEARL ICON RACK!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!
« on: September 18, 2005, 06:50:17 PM »
Hey Everybody, I picked up my Pearl ICON Rack yesterday and set it up at church today.

NOW I CAN'T SPEAK FOR THE ENTIRE RACK, SINCE I JUST GOT THE FRONT CURVED BAR....BUT.....

This Rack is extremely Sturdy!!! I was so impressed!!!! The Clamps and Quality of this rack are second to none. Height Adjustment is Great, the Portability and Ease of Construction was out of this world!

On just the Front Rack alone, I am able to hold 8,10,12,14 Toms, 12" K Splash, 16" A Vintage Fast Crash, 17" A Custom Projection Crash, 20" A Custom Flattop Ride.
4 Toms & 4 Cymbals and just the front part of the rack.

The best part was I bought the Rack and all the clamps I needed for a little under $180!!! I could not find that value with any top of the line high quality stands!

Since I have to setup and take down my drumset for every church service, I already experienced the ease of breaking it down. Extremely compact. It freed up a whole lot more room at church and was very eye catching. I guess the best part, I was able to get everything right where I wanted it!

Thank God For PEARL. I am sold for Life.
If anyone is pondering a Rack, get the Pearl Icon, You will not regret it!

God Bless.

Offline Funkaddictus_Groovus

• LGM Member

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 07:38:08 PM »
Man,i'm happy for you! :D now WHERE did ya get this amazing bargain???i love pearl hardware,by the way...

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 09:36:00 AM »
I bought it at my local music store. I have been shopping there for years, they give me amazing deals! I will be posting pics soon.

God Bless.
Pages: [1]   Go Up