LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Morning Glory for Today, July 25, 2003.  (Read 3961 times)

Offline Saxman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • SAXMAN'S MINISTRY

Morning Glory for Today, July 25, 2003.
« on: July 25, 2003, 08:24:24 AM »
Mark 11:24 says this, " Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them."

And that is what I believe this is what we have been doing all this week.

I pray that you have been blessed this week with all the prayers and exaltations before the Lord.

God is for us and who can be against us.

I am going to continue to pray because I believe prayer is key to our success with God.

God's word is His will and His will is His way.

So pray the Word of God.   Pray His Will for your Life.

Dear Lord, we again thank you for waking us up this morning and giving us another opportunity to praise your Holy Name.  Lord you are good and your mercy endures forever.  We give you all the glory and the honor.  You are so wonderful dear Lord and we praise you.  Thank you for all that you have done.

Lord, have your way with us.  Have your way in our lives this day.  Lord, order our steps in your Word.  Lead us and guide us everyday.  Send your anointing, Father we pray.

Touch the bow down head.  Touch the troubled mind.  Touch the troubled spirit.  Keep us from all hurt, harm or any danger.

I pray for this board that your spirit shall abide here.  Let the board prosper in the thing that you have set out for it to do.  In the name of Jesus

And Lord touch this nation right now.  There is so much going on and I pray for stability of this nation.  Touch this nation that it may get back to you.  We need you and we cannot survive without you.  In the name of Jesus, I pray, amen.

Saxman

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2003, 08:58:36 AM »
Amen!

P.S. Saxman, Yes I have been blessed by the prayers this week. This was an excellent and much needed. God bless your ministry!!

Offline blessedone

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Sister in Christ

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2003, 04:14:00 PM »
Thanks Sax again.  Please keep the prayers coming. I need some peace in my heart. In other words my heart is in pain.
Without wood a fire goes out;without gossip a quarrel dies down
www.truefellowshipbc.org

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2003, 02:06:41 PM »
Quote from: blessedone
I need some peace in my heart. In other words my heart is in pain.

Girlfriend, my prayers are with you too!! Praying that God will give you peace that passes all understanding.
Pages: [1]   Go Up