LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I be real?!?!?  (Read 3028 times)

Offline c_will

• LGM Member
    • http://

Can I be real?!?!?
« on: June 18, 2003, 04:33:57 PM »
I need some real prayer. I have some addictions that I still struggle with on a daily basis and I NEED PRAYER from you great prayer warriors out there. I know it hinders my gifts and anointiong from God in all areas of the Ministries that He has placed in me. God bless and Thank you for not being critical of me and just praying for me.
God + 1 = The Majority

itsallpeach

Can I be real?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 06:42:37 PM »
God is able to deliver. . .Many people in music struggle with habits or addictions that affect our ability to perform our gifts to their greatest potential.  You have taken the first step. . .now we are praying (and knowing) that God will do the rest.

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Re: Can I be real?!?!?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2003, 09:37:38 AM »
Quote from: c_will
I need some real prayer. I have some addictions that I still struggle with on a daily basis and I NEED PRAYER from you great prayer warriors out there. I know it hinders my gifts and anointiong from God in all areas of the Ministries that He has placed in me. God bless and Thank you for not being critical of me and just praying for me.

I commend you for your "keeping it real" attitude. If we all were honest we are all atruggling with some sort of "stronghod" that is "Holding us strong". There is hope!! God is able!! Praying for you!!

Offline piano-lady

• LGM Member

Can I be real?!?!?
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2003, 01:27:09 PM »
Yes, I will mention you in my prayers.  Hang in there.

Offline deek

• LGM Member

Reply to: Can I Be Real?
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2003, 05:07:29 PM »
My prayer to God for you is that whatever your addictions, God will deliver you totally.  However, you just trust God to do what you are not able to do.  We try to fix our own problems.  If we were able - the Jesus died invain.  Give your addictions to the Lord.  The Word of God tells us that if we confess our sins that God is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse from all unrighteousness.  The key is confessing and then believing God to do what His Word promises.  Then I submit to you to speak those things that are not as though they were.  I speak your total deliverance right now in Jesus' name.  I know that you are delivered, just wait on the manifestation.  It will come to pass.  God bless you and be encouraged.  Keep Ministering for the Lord. :lol: [/u]

Offline c_will

• LGM Member
    • http://

Can I be real?!?!?
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2003, 05:30:13 PM »
thank you for your prayers and faith. God bless you.
God + 1 = The Majority

Offline ThePreacher

• LGM Member

Need prayer
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2003, 06:08:00 PM »
Remember that the Apostle Paul had an infirmity that he went to the Lord   for three times.  The Lord finally responded to him and said "my strength is made perfect through weakness".  It will be my prayer that God will give you the strength to seek to overcome whatever is hindering
your walk with God.  Remember that through Christ you can do anything. This may sound cliche,but seek the Lord while He is near. Call on Him while He may be found.
Pages: [1]   Go Up