LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The upcoming union  (Read 2723 times)

Offline 2octaves

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://

The upcoming union
« on: June 18, 2003, 08:17:57 AM »
Hi Friends
Let me start by welcoming back Lisa[thekeynote] long time no see Lisa, seems like the kids is keeping you busy.
For all of us not staying in the US this time of year it is very painfull  :twisted:  :twisted: because we can't take part in the upcoming 2nd annual reunion of learngospelmusic.com and meet up with our fellow brothers and sisters we are talking too via the net, however will all who will not be taking part in the union this year join me in prayer for the upcoming weekend that everything will be blessed and even for all the arrangements that is going with it that everything will happen in GOD's plan for our brothers and sisters.Be assured friends that brother Mike will be praying for you over these days and don't forget the digital camera's and videos to share the memories with us.
Lastly before I cry  :(  :( I am in the process of starting my own technical support company in computers and is looking for a name for the company something unique and I would prefer "technologies" at the end of the name to incoporate anything to do with computers incase I have to expand my business.So give me some ideas or unique names you got in your area.
Love :oops:  :oops:
Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up