LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: " A NATION WIDE APOLOGY "  (Read 1708 times)

Offline Icecold24k

• LGM Member
    • http://

" A NATION WIDE APOLOGY "
« on: September 06, 2005, 07:45:22 PM »
You know A couple A months Ago I posted a reply to a topic on Eric Moore and I was really talking a lot of mess and I took a lot of heat about it and I realized it was wrong to be posted and the whole post came out of the mouth of my brother who met Eric and he supposedly said something disrespectful to my other brother and I didn't believe it but at the same time my brothers were talking all this and putting it on the site .
I would never try to just talk bad about somebody else and my brothers set me up to be the biggest targeted drummer in history and I have talk to Eric Moore and told him I'm sorry for what happen but I feel that all musicians on this page should Know that I have nothing but respect for all drummers out there and Eric Moore I'm just sorry that I just really talked bad about you even though it wasn't my words but it still shouldn't have even been posted and you are one of the most talented musicians that I have ever had the pleasure of hearing play and keep doing what you do.
I hope this apology is fully accepted and I have learned from letting my brothers run my forum post.

Offline Natejam71

• LGM Member
  • Anointed Gospel Musician
    • Anointed Gospel Musician (AGM)

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 08:22:24 PM »
Yo, you are doing things according the Word of God.  That is a good thing (going to a brotha to correct a wrong).  That's going to help a lot of people on this forum who do not post good things about people and help them correct it.  I have nothing but respect for ya Ice!!! Stay Blessed, Nate J.

Offline jhaynes

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2005, 02:38:53 AM »
NOW DAS' A MAN! THAT A BOY "ICE" :D  :wink:

Offline Stixs37

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 04:38:43 PM »
Hey ICE stay encourage man! it take a real man to admit when he is wrong and to correct the situation.
I am more than a conquerer
Pages: [1]   Go Up