LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Propellerhead Reason Users....  (Read 2171 times)

Zilpex

Propellerhead Reason Users....
« on: September 06, 2005, 10:52:04 AM »
Help me out here....
I've used reason for a while to make drum beats and using loops throught Dr. Rex Player. I don't play Keyboard (I've learned a couple songs from sites like this) I just got the MidiUno

to use with the Malstorm and other synth modules. I was wondering are there any good piano electric piano and rhodes Refills out there. I have downloaded a few Refills but nothing that has any good Piano sounds.
Oh yeah I am running Reason 3.0.4. Fruity Loops has nice stuff through their sytrus player. I want sounds similar to those.

Offline ddw4e

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Just doing what i do! LOL!

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 11:13:30 AM »
I have the E-piano Collection and Kurzweil MicroPiano refill...They both pretty sweet sounds..
MERCY EN!!

Offline walterh

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 04:44:32 PM »
Hey Rick

It's walter

Check out the electro mechanical refill 2.0.

Go to http://www.propellerheads.se/ click on Reason icon on the menu. Then click on the Download demo icon on the left. It will take you to a page to download a reason demo but that's not what you want. On the left there will be an icon of a rhodes, wurlitzer and hohner clavinet. Click on that and it will take you to the mechanical refill page.

The refill has some of the best rhodes patches i'v ever heard. And it's free. The Refill also includes hammond organ samples, hohner clavinet samples, and wurlitzer electric piano samples.

Then again you can always come to my studio and use my rhodes pianos. I have two of them.

Offline walterh

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 04:46:38 PM »
I almost forgot to mention Reason recently discontinued Propeller Head Rebirth a Roland TR-808/909/TB-303 emulator. It's know available for free on http://www.rebirthmuseum.com/ . you can also download a refill for reason. GET IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zilpex

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 04:46:54 PM »
Nice bro thanks a lot

Zilpex

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 04:47:37 PM »
Yeah I saw that too....
Pages: [1]   Go Up