LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The SMARTEST PERFECT CONCERT PERFORMANCE EVER!!  (Read 550 times)

Offline dwmaniac

• LGM Member
    • http://

The SMARTEST PERFECT CONCERT PERFORMANCE EVER!!
« on: September 09, 2005, 07:43:51 PM »
wAZUP yall! :wink:  yo, I just picked up the old but new CECE Winans throne room DVD, and let me say.......Ladell grew up a heck of a lot when he made the smart decision to leave John p kee! This has got to be the most well thought out concert I have ever heard a drummer play in my life!! 8O  He did'nt do too much and he let the spirit use him. Even his solos on certain breaks at the end of the last song were evenly and mentally patterned out and real clean! This DVD is a real wake up call for me as a drummer and as a musician!  It's wasn't just POCKET it was PERFECTION!!

Offline lilben

• LGM Member

Re: The SMARTEST PERFECT CONCERT PERFORMANCE EVER!!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 08:18:19 PM »
Quote from: dwmaniac
wAZUP yall! :wink:  yo, I just picked up the old but new CECE Winans throne room DVD, and let me say.......Ladell grew up a heck of a lot when he made the smart decision to leave John p kee! This has got to be the most well thought out concert I have ever heard a drummer play in my life!! 8O  He did'nt do too much and he let the spirit use him. Even his solos on certain breaks at the end of the last song were evenly and mentally patterned out and real clean! This DVD is a real wake up call for me as a drummer and as a musician!  It's wasn't just POCKET it was PERFECTION!!

Someone has finally understood me!!! Thats what I have been trying to tell everyone on here. I was at the live concert when they came to Memphis. Actually Memphis was the last city they came to so I went. It was a free concert too. Everyone talks about Ladell like a dog they say he washed up and everything, but unil they watch that Throne Room Tour Dvd they havent heard drumming.
Artistik Muzik
Pages: [1]   Go Up