LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for Daryl and Mrs Daryl  (Read 3298 times)

Offline Nerakwms

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Prayer for Daryl and Mrs Daryl
« on: June 18, 2003, 02:19:26 PM »
Daryl and Mrs. Daryl:
My prayers are with you and your family at this hour…Place this Psalm in your spirit.

Psalm 91
1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD , "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." 3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. 5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. 7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you make the Most High your dwelling-even the LORD , who is my refuge- 10 then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. 11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; 12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. 13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. 14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD , "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

itsallpeach

I AM SO LOST!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003, 08:58:54 AM »
Will someone please tell me what's going on here?  Is Daryl OK?

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Re: I AM SO LOST!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2003, 09:44:47 AM »
Quote from: itsallpeach
Will someone please tell me what's going on here?  Is Daryl OK?

Herman I was thinking the say thing, but maybe, this is a petition to just lift up this couple who have given so much to so many!!

Prayers are with you Daryl & family!

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2003, 01:37:26 PM »
Thanks Karen. I was in a rather serious car accident but I made it through the grace of God!!!!!!
:)

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Re: I'm...
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2003, 01:38:21 PM »
Quote from: Anonymous
I was in a rather serious car accident but I made it through the grace of God!!!!!!

Oh my goodness!!! Thank God you are okay!!

itsallpeach

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2003, 01:39:39 PM »
Let me know if you need me to do any driving for the weekend.  Thank God you're here. . .and how is the baby?

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

He...
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2003, 01:42:44 PM »
He's ok.  It was only me in the car.  Image driving down 55 (the highway) sideway look at a 16 wheller right beside you. :D  But I made it.
:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up