LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Youth Xplosion!  (Read 840 times)

JFunky

Youth Xplosion!
« on: October 10, 2005, 01:09:52 PM »
My brothers and sisters, my church youth group had a Youth Revival or better, Xplosion that started Friday night and ended last night.  My people, the Power of God filled my church in an Awesome way, the only way that He knows how to do.  Young people were liberated and filled with the power of the Holy Spirit all at the same time.  The church was on FIRE.  I could not stay still behind the set.  I was recieving all of the goodness of God behind the kit.  The services would start at 6pm and end at 11 or midnight.  We would be playing on for a straight 5 hours on all three nights.  The annointing carried on all the way to Sunday Morning Service where God took control and we found ourselves playing Shout for like 40mins.  I'm dead tired right now but it was all for the Glory of God.  Oh yeah, the Evangelist was a 30 yr. old young man from N.Y.  Shout out to God andthe N.Y. for bringing a refreshing and powerfull word to the youth in O-town.

My people, the theme was bringing down the Barriers and that happened fo sho.  The song that blew the place up was "Let it Rain". Man that song is Baaaad.  Peace and God Bless you Guys and Ladies.

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

Youth Xplosion!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 12:29:36 AM »
I am glad that had such a joyous expereince. Keep sharing that good heart of yours.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 03:23:00 AM »
Praise GOD! Revivals have always started with the youth!

Eccentric-Rhythm

Youth Xplosion!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 09:27:12 AM »
We had services like that at the beginning of September. I am still savoring that time of worship. Be Blessed.

God Bless

Pages: [1]   Go Up