LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Site / Suggestions  (Read 5073 times)

Offline 2octaves

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://

New Site / Suggestions
« on: May 26, 2003, 03:20:08 AM »
Herman great work you done creating this new site and I am always open to new things, just had a problem creating a new logon but it took me 5min so that was not too bad.
New site : The Major/Harmonic scales with the fingering chart you created is great but I think you need to put a description in how you get to the specific scales. Luckily I attend classes so I know how you get to the Harmonic scales, but I am thinking about the beginners that do not attend class at all. Thoery under messageboard was a great idea!!!!
Suggestion
-------------
1.Have a link of all the new stuff you add to the site so everytime you connect to the site you can click on the button and see the new stuff without going through the whole site.
2.How about link to some other hot sites on the net for keyboard/organ/piano.You can name it LINKS.

Had some other suggestions but went blank now will add it as I browse through the site.

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

Great Idea.......
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2003, 08:40:50 AM »
I will mark these down on my list of things to try to implement in the future.  God Bless.
:)

Offline jjjoe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://

A Glossary for beginners
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2003, 05:00:18 PM »
Dear learngospelmusic

I think you need for this website a glossary for beginners because some people don't know about 7,m7,m6 such things that contains in this manner and also a lot of more chords

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

Yeah...
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2003, 06:32:43 PM »
Yes, you are correct that will be an excellent addition to the site.  I will start contruction on one.  Thanks for the recommendation.
:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up