LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: please send a handbook  (Read 3652 times)

Offline SpiritualLady2006

• LGM Member

Re: please send a handbook
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2006, 03:16:06 AM »
Hello all I'm new here and this site is a blessing seriously.
I'm not a MOM however my small church with a large vibe can't keep a MOM too much drama queens and kings ... Just because we are in California doesn't mean everyone has to act like Soap Actors or Actress.
What can I do I am the pastor's Admin assist and he is also my uncle lol...and he listens to my big ideas lol but we all input. seriously
the thing the practices  are ran  tacky , no vocal instruction , alot of loud out of tune i don't know my note singers. The piont is it's not just the music ministry that is a mess by the way i just returned and i have been giving the job of auxillary organizer. What can I do. LOL they always sing mass i want to get new people in but we have no muscian Our organist comes to service only not practice ... by the way please email me a handbook. I have never been apart of something so mixed up. HELP ME PLEASE :-\ I lovemy church but if i am apart of a new thing so let it be gods will in that church not mine.

shamar4296

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2006, 07:35:24 AM »
Please send me a copy too! ;D
shamar4296r@yahoo.com

Offline beefan

• LGM Member

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2006, 10:12:57 AM »
Hello, can someone send me a copy of the Music Ministry Handbook that they have (elweezee@aol.com) Thanks so much in advance. Have  A Blessed Day, God Bless.

"4 God I Live, 4 God I Die"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up