LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: gospel music conference  (Read 973 times)

Offline mteekemp

• LGM Member

gospel music conference
« on: March 23, 2006, 12:18:50 PM »
I am in prayer and preparation to start a music ministry here in Houston, presenting a  yearly conference that teaches, motivates, celebrates, and displays the character of God through music of all forms. Culminating with a "live" recordings that would display the conference mass choir. I am seeking teachers, writers, musicians, singers, prayer warriors, and financial supporters who would like to join me in this endeavor. This conference will be held annually here in Houston, and we would like to expand all over and do follow-up workshops whenever and wherever they are needed. For those of you who are interested you can contact me by sending an e-mail to me at mteekemp@yahoo.com or respond with a personal message on this site. I would really like to here from you soon so that we can organize the first conference and set it in motion. Again I say I am really interested in your input and am already grateful for your involvement on this endeavor and look forward to hearing from you real soon...

mad love until we meet again...Mtee
mad love until we meet again...Mtee-

Offline 2KlubKlarity

• LGM Member
  • Green Eyed Divinity
    • Let me know who you are & where you are from (lgm)

Re: gospel music conference
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 12:25:53 PM »
Anything HOUSTON, I am surely down for. I know a few muscians around Houston. Just holla...
"Prayer is the key. Faith unlocks the door."
Pages: [1]   Go Up