LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help -- I can't find the songlists on this new website  (Read 4462 times)

Offline mickey

• LGM Member

Help -- I can't find the songlists on this new website
« on: June 20, 2003, 02:43:03 PM »
:(   This new website is awesome, but I can't find the old songlists that I so much loved and enjoyed from the original website.  Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Worthy,

Offline gldmusic

• LGM Member

Song List
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2003, 11:41:19 AM »
All of the songs have been move to www.earnestandroline.com

Offline Long Fingers

• LGM Member

Re: Song List
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2003, 01:03:30 PM »
Quote from: gldmusic

Actually, www.earnestandroline.com, is Sister T's own site, that songlist is not apart of this site. Those songs from Sister T's site are songs she has gotten from other people's post from here, Gospel Melodies, Saxman's, and King David's.

Now Learngospelmusic.com has their own songlist site as they did on the old site. It's located in the member's menu to the left of the screen. There's a link called songlist. Daryl is not through adding all the songs to it though.

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Re: Song List
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2003, 05:55:42 PM »
Quote from: Long Fingers
Quote from: gldmusic

Actually, www.earnestandroline.com, is Sister T's own site, that songlist is not apart of this site. Those songs from Sister T's site are songs she has gotten from other people's post from here, Gospel Melodies, Saxman's, and King David's.

Now Learngospelmusic.com has their own songlist site as they did on the old site. It's located in the member's menu to the left of the screen. There's a link called songlist. Daryl is not through adding all the songs to it though.

Thanks Longfingers for clearing that up. Actually the songs on this site were copied from my site. We are all working together here thusly creating an archive of chorded songs.

Offline gldmusic

• LGM Member

Song List
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2003, 10:52:20 PM »
Sorry about giving the wrong info. I thought all the songs were moved to Sister T web site. Well keep up the good work and God Bless.  :)

Offline musiq16

• LGM Member

Please help
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2003, 11:43:10 AM »
Hello, Im a new member and I just love what you have done to the site.  Its just one problem Im having though.  Everytime I go to songlist it says this module isn't active.  Im wondering is it my computer or is it down.  Please help I would really appreciate it.

Thank you and God bless
Musiq16

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Re: Please help
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2003, 02:04:59 PM »
Quote from: musiq16
Hello, Im a new member and I just love what you have done to the site.  Its just one problem Im having though.  Everytime I go to songlist it says this module isn't active.  Im wondering is it my computer or is it down.  Please help I would really appreciate it.

Thank you and God bless
Musiq16

Hi Musiq 16 and welcome. You are not alone, I too got the same message when I tried to go to the songlist. That can only mean that Daryl is doing even mooore work!!!

There is a list of chorded songs on my site. The link is next to my signature.

Offline musiq16

• LGM Member

Thanks
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2003, 10:22:23 PM »
Thank you so much,  I really appreciate what you all are doing with this new site.  You see I am a struggling young piano player.  I am 15 and Im having a very hard time trying to learn so I don't know all that Abmajor and so on and so on, but I believe that GOD is testing me to see how patient I can be.  I know one day he is going to annoint me.  I pray for it every day.  Its just like the songs says, " God is an on time God" I understand I might no get the annointance when I want it, its when God knows Im ready so please keep me in your prayer, and if you could sometimes keep me in my and post some simple chords that would really be a blessing.  May God keep you is my prayer.  God bless and Thanks.

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

Ok.....
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2003, 06:17:00 AM »
Sister T, was right about working on the songlist.  There is an 'issue' but I will re-activate it for now.
:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up