Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why??  (Read 2085 times)

Offline gaman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Why??
« on: November 16, 2005, 06:26:56 PM »
Hey Yall....

I got a question.. Why do M.O.M. have to put up with so much non sense.
I have a friend who says her M.O.M does not put up with any non sense...My only response to that is he is not working with humans...Any one in leadership has to be dealing with something. Just b/c you are in leadership does not mean you got a free ride and everything is smool sailing... So what do we have to put up with at a diffrent level.

Is it b/c we are growing and Another level,,,Anther Devil??? Help me out!!!

uniquepraise

Re: Why??
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 05:27:06 PM »
Quote from: gaman
Hey Yall....

I got a question.. Why do M.O.M. have to put up with so much non sense.
I have a friend who says her M.O.M does not put up with any non sense...My only response to that is he is not working with humans...Any one in leadership has to be dealing with something. Just b/c you are in leadership does not mean you got a free ride and everything is smool sailing... So what do we have to put up with at a diffrent level.

Is it b/c we are growing and Another level,,,Anther Devil??? Help me out!!!

One thing I have come to learn is not everyone wants to lead a disciplined life.  IF you require the best from the people of GOD they either give it to you or move on.

The first thing however is to make sure that you are living according to the Word and not giving GOD or your leaders nonsense.  :D

You cant be a great leader if you're not a great follower.  Lead by example.   You also have to learn what techniques work for your group and the personality types you have.  This comes through doing things as a group outside of church.  People can cut up because they havent mastered giving the issue completely to GOD and leaving their issues at home.

It all starts within you as a leader.  Become what you want your team to become.  IF you want them to be compassionate and worshippers show by example.  A lot of musicians, NOT ALL, sit and play and never show any type of expression of praise or worship.  

SO in summary lead by example....hope that makes sense.  Maybe the senior MOMs can give you better advice.   :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up