LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 13x5.5 Carbon Fiber Snare Drum For Sale  (Read 5883 times)

Zilpex

13x5.5 Carbon Fiber Snare Drum For Sale
« on: November 23, 2005, 03:45:09 PM »
Due to unexpected circumstances, I must part with a recent prokect that I had finished for myself. It's a 13x5.5 Carbon Fiber Snare with black powdercoat DW hardware. It has the new R-Class throw-off. I'm in a jam and need to get access to some quick cash.
$350 shipped within the US. Oh yeah, It's gonna have the chrome tension rods instead of the brass ones in the pics.

Zilpex

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 03:46:37 PM »
I need this snare to be sold as soon as possible

Offline lilben

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 03:57:12 PM »
Quote from: Zilpex

Man its not good to rush people into buying your snare. Especially on the internet, because they cant test it out if they live nowhere live you. That snare may not have the sound their looking for. Just take a chill pill people will come man. I am saying this in the nicest way possible so please dont take this the wrong way.
Artistik Muzik

Offline lilben

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2005, 03:58:10 PM »
If I had the money trust me I would buy it because it is a nice looking snare.
Artistik Muzik

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2005, 05:12:23 PM »
Quote from: lilben

Man its not good to rush people into buying your snare. Especially on the internet, because they cant test it out if they live nowhere live you. That snare may not have the sound their looking for. Just take a chill pill people will come man. I am saying this in the nicest way possible so please dont take this the wrong way.

I think he is sending this out to people whom know about drums. Carbon fiber drums are no joke. For folk whom like that take your head off crack. That's the one.

Pearl offers a carbon fiber/maple in the Masterworks Custom line.

Plus folk whom internet shop don't ever really get a chance to check out the actual item. Zilpex is handling his biz. Time is money.

Zilpex that drum looks great. For my taste the size is not what I would want but you definiley d ogood work. I like the Nickle Drumworks throw off.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Zilpex

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2005, 08:22:12 PM »
Thanks SabainKnight.....
That throw-off isn't a Nickelworks. Nickel is too cheap to put money into something like that..

It's an original design by Ronn Dunnettt, a fine drumsmith.

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2005, 10:19:53 PM »
Thanks SabainKnight.....
That throw-off isn't a Nickelworks. Nickel is too cheap to put money into something like that..

It's an original design by Ronn Dunnettt, a fine drumsmith.

Tight work... Dunnett makes bomb gear. That's the new piston drive, right?
You know Bob Gatzen just deisgned a new throw-off with a similar look that turns 180 degrees. It is marketed by Gibralter. They had an ad for it in the latest issue of Modern Drummer... Rodney Holmes cover.

Nice touch with the DW lugs.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Zilpex

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2005, 10:30:17 PM »
The Dunnett throw also rotates around an axis. I don't know that Gatzen designed DW's either. I think he bought the design from Ron Dunnett.

Offline lilben

• LGM Member

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2005, 11:08:27 PM »
Man thats just a nice snare. I wish i had the money. Can u build anything for a lower price?
Artistik Muzik

Zilpex

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2005, 11:27:09 PM »
Man thats just a nice snare. I wish i had the money. Can u build anything for a lower price?

Sorry not to sound arrogant, but I only build high end drums. the cheapest drum I could build is is for $300. A simple 10 ply maple snare no customization, but you still get a excellent sounding instrument.

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2005, 09:34:41 AM »
The best I can do is around the week of December 15. I am purchasing a new set then, a shell pack without the snare. I can do it around then for that price. Let me know.

Offline lilben

• LGM Member

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2005, 10:33:24 AM »
I could probably do $300. Lets just say I am cheap sometimes. I would buy that snare in the pic but I am trying to save up for some new cymbals and stuff. So what size snare could u do for 300 bucks?
Artistik Muzik

Zilpex

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2005, 11:30:22 AM »
I could probably do $300. Lets just say I am cheap sometimes. I would buy that snare in the pic but I am trying to save up for some new cymbals and stuff. So what size snare could u do for 300 bucks?
Email me...         RickMarquez@cox.net

Offline BIGBILL

• LGM Member
  • make a joyful noise unto the LORD

Re: 13x5.5 Carbon Fiber Snare Drum For Sale
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2005, 11:54:10 AM »
Due to unexpected circumstances, I must part with a recent prokect that I had finished for myself. It's a 13x5.5 Carbon Fiber Snare with black powdercoat DW hardware. It has the new R-Class throw-off. I'm in a jam and need to get access to some quick cash.
$350 shipped within the US. Oh yeah, It's gonna have the chrome tension rods instead of the brass ones in the pics.

YO! Zilpex :D thats a nice lookin snare man. :lol: are you saying that you would sale me that for $350 or is that just the shipping :?: but it looks like it sound good but I wish i could hear it but good job B! 8)

Zilpex

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2005, 12:13:46 PM »
$350 shipped in the US means that you can have the snare for $350 and I'll cover the shipping costs as long as it's being shipped in the US. So $350 dollars gets you this snare drum delivered to your door. It's an excellent drum and I am pretty much giving it away. I am not making any profit on itl I am actually losing money on the deal, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2005, 06:41:49 PM »
If I could I would. Unfortunatley I am in a similar bind and need to get rid of my copper free-floater snare. God is providing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up