LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Words of Thanks  (Read 4612 times)

Offline Trina

• LGM Member
    • http://

Words of Thanks
« on: June 25, 2003, 11:55:40 AM »
c_will
I just wanted to say thank you for your words of encouragement.  They really meant alot to me.  I know now I need to be like the blind horse you forstated.  I don't understand why I'm going thru all this.  But, I know there's got to be a reason.  Only God knows.  But, who am I to question Him?  I can remember oneday I was at work & some of my coworkers were discussing this husband & wife....they weren't too long getting married.  And wouldn't you know, he already got someone else pregnant.  My heart went out to the girl immediately...I didn't get in the conversation.  Why?  What room did I have to talk, I knew how the girl felt, I knew what she was about to start going thru & I was hurt for the girl.  The girl was always on my mind after that day & one night the Holy Ghost began to deal with me...telling me to minister to the girl & her husband.  I said, no, I can't do that.  They will think I'm trying to get into their business.  Holy Ghost spoke again & said do what I told you to do.  So, I did just what he told me to do & to this day....I can't remember what I said to the couple.  So, I know it was the Holy Ghost speaking thru me to them.  I begin to ask myself after talking to them, Lord is this why I'm going thru this?  He could of chosen something else for me to go thru instead of this. :) But, anyway to God be the glory.  I know God don't put no more on us than we're able to bare.  So, He meant this for me good.  He'll bring me out without a doubt.  It's like the song says...He meant it for me good, God meant it for my good.  He brought me out without a doubt..I knew that He would.  Cause thru it all God gets the glory, everywhere I'll tell the story.  How God worked out things just for me.  The devil meant it for bad, but I'm so glad...GOD MEANT IT FOR MY GOOD.
Thank you again for your warm, heart felt words of encouragement.  They really meant alot to me, more than you'll ever know.
May God Bless you & keep you is my prayers...
Trina

Offline c_will

• LGM Member

Re: Words of Thanks
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2003, 06:23:24 PM »
Quote from: Trina
c_will
I just wanted to say thank you for your words of encouragement.  They really meant alot to me.  I know now I need to be like the blind horse you forstated.  I don't understand why I'm going thru all this.  But, I know there's got to be a reason.  Only God knows.  But, who am I to question Him?  I can remember oneday I was at work & some of my coworkers were discussing this husband & wife....they weren't too long getting married.  And wouldn't you know, he already got someone else pregnant.  My heart went out to the girl immediately...I didn't get in the conversation.  Why?  What room did I have to talk, I knew how the girl felt, I knew what she was about to start going thru & I was hurt for the girl.  The girl was always on my mind after that day & one night the Holy Ghost began to deal with me...telling me to minister to the girl & her husband.  I said, no, I can't do that.  They will think I'm trying to get into their business.  Holy Ghost spoke again & said do what I told you to do.  So, I did just what he told me to do & to this day....I can't remember what I said to the couple.  So, I know it was the Holy Ghost speaking thru me to them.  I begin to ask myself after talking to them, Lord is this why I'm going thru this?  He could of chosen something else for me to go thru instead of this. :) But, anyway to God be the glory.  I know God don't put no more on us than we're able to bare.  So, He meant this for me good.  He'll bring me out without a doubt.  It's like the song says...He meant it for me good, God meant it for my good.  He brought me out without a doubt..I knew that He would.  Cause thru it all God gets the glory, everywhere I'll tell the story.  How God worked out things just for me.  The devil meant it for bad, but I'm so glad...GOD MEANT IT FOR MY GOOD.
Thank you again for your warm, heart felt words of encouragement.  They really meant alot to me, more than you'll ever know.
May God Bless you & keep you is my prayers...
Trina

TO GOD BE THE GLORY. REMEMBER WITHOUT A TEST THERE IS NO TESTIMONY. GOD HAS GOT THIS THING. GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP ON KEEPING ON IN JESUS.
God + 1 = The Majority

Offline Saxman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • SAXMAN'S MINISTRY

Sorry Trina....Thanks C_Will.....
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2003, 01:17:27 PM »
Trina, I am so sorry that I did not respond to your plea speedily.  I was just informed about your post.

My goodness Trina.  You are going through a lot!!! Wow!!!  However, God is able.  God is greater than all your problems and situations.  It doesn't matter how bad it looks.  Just look to Jesus who is the author and the finisher of our faith.

I just preached a message entitled "Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures"  I have to post some of my notes later.

However, I encourage you to get into the Word of God and pray.  Bury yourself in the Word and you will find peace, joy, and love in the Word of God.  You must see yourself getting out of the situation you are in.  Start seeing what you believe instead of believing what you see.  Let your steps be ordered by the Lord and He will bring you through.

I am praying for you.  Just lift your head up.  Remember, if you put it in is hands, God will have it under control.

And, thanks C_Will for jumping in to encourage.  It is all good.  Just like that song that Hez. Walker put out:  "I Need You To Survive"

Be Blessed!!!

Saxman

Offline c_will

• LGM Member

Re: Sorry Trina....Thanks C_Will.....
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2003, 05:32:01 PM »
Quote from: Saxman
Trina, I am so sorry that I did not respond to your plea speedily.  I was just informed about your post.

My goodness Trina.  You are going through a lot!!! Wow!!!  However, God is able.  God is greater than all your problems and situations.  It doesn't matter how bad it looks.  Just look to Jesus who is the author and the finisher of our faith.

I just preached a message entitled "Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures"  I have to post some of my notes later.

However, I encourage you to get into the Word of God and pray.  Bury yourself in the Word and you will find peace, joy, and love in the Word of God.  You must see yourself getting out of the situation you are in.  Start seeing what you believe instead of believing what you see.  Let your steps be ordered by the Lord and He will bring you through.

I am praying for you.  Just lift your head up.  Remember, if you put it in is hands, God will have it under control.

And, thanks C_Will for jumping in to encourage.  It is all good.  Just like that song that Hez. Walker put out:  "I Need You To Survive"

Be Blessed!!!

Saxman

Don't thank me man,  :D  we are all is this together. God bless you
God + 1 = The Majority
Pages: [1]   Go Up