LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Todd Wilson DVD  (Read 688 times)

Offline drummerNYC

• LGM Member

Todd Wilson DVD
« on: December 12, 2005, 07:47:01 AM »
Hey I just wanted to know if any of you bought this cat name Todd Wilson dvd. If so give me some feedback on what you thought about it cause I'm thinking of buying it. Also what about Tony Royster Jr's new one Pure Energy. How long are both of these dvd's and would you recommend getting them.

Offline JayZee

• LGM Member
    • gospel music train

Todd Wilson DVD
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 09:12:11 AM »
Yes,  :lol:

I have had this DVD for a while now and it is really good. I recommend it to anyone.

God bless you,

jayzee

www.gospelmusictrain.com

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

Todd Wilson DVD
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 01:03:24 PM »
I have the 2nd VHS which I think is the one he turned into a DVD. The guy can play. I didn't get much from as far as him teaching. I don't know if the DVD is different from the VHS ... on the VHS he just slowed down some of the licks he used in performance BUT he did not explain them and the techniques involved.

For me it wasn't that helpful. Image quality/Production was great though. I was also glad to see a gospel drummers vid out but it was way short on instruction for me.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline JayZee

• LGM Member
    • gospel music train

Todd Wilson DVD
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 01:15:53 PM »
Quote from: SabianKnight
I have the 2nd VHS which I think is the one he turned into a DVD. The guy can play. I didn't get much from as far as him teaching. I don't know if the DVD is different from the VHS ... on the VHS he just slowed down some of the licks he used in performance BUT he did not explain them and the techniques involved.

For me it wasn't that helpful. Image quality/Production was great though. I was also glad to see a gospel drummers vid out but it was way short on instruction for me.

Yup!! thats the same way the DVD is . He plays then he just plays it slower without actually going into teaching stuff or breaking it down....

God BLess you,
jayzee

www.gospelmusictrain.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up