LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is Your Favorite Drummer?  (Read 8106 times)

Mud

Who is Your Favorite Drummer?
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2005, 03:05:05 PM »
Well, to me, it just sounded like another SC, answer. SC stands for 'Spiritually Correct'. It sounds spiritual, but it's not always the honest answer. Nothing wrong with what he said, in an of itself .... but it seemed as if he was being too preachy .. on a pretty light-hearted topic.

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2005, 03:20:36 PM »
We all know Dennis Chambers owns it. We just want to be "different." hahahaha.  8)

Anyway, Dennis Chambers is amazing.
Nat Townsly
Chris Coleman (we're taking it back! Taking it back! Taking it back!)
Jeremy Haynes

I wonder what Jesus can do on the drums

8O

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2005, 03:25:04 PM »
Light exposes darkness.

We are "spiritual" beings. If you feel like he was preaching a sermon, you have issues. He's on another level with God and who are you to determine what that level is?

Spiritual apathy is what ya suffer from.

Offline smarkland38

• LGM Member
    • myspace.com

Re: who is my favorite drummer?
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2005, 03:40:59 PM »
All of that is sweet...

But must everything be turned into a sermon on this site?! All of that stuff goes without saying - this is a Christian website.

Are you offended by what he wrote? There are so many drummers that are favorite of my mine, but the on who had the most impact on me is Kevin Brunson (Milton Brunson & Thompson Community Singers)

GOD BLESS!
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS ME!!!

www.myspace.com/sidmark

Offline MOEDRUMS

• LGM Member

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2005, 03:45:34 PM »
I THINK DENNIS CHAMBERS WOULD BE AT THE TOP OF MOST OF OUR LIST,IF YOUR A REAL DRUMMER!!!!!!!!!! MY OTHER FAVORITES ARE

1)lil john and his cousin brizz,please dont forget about mr. brian frazier yall! and chris dave,there you have it my friends!

Mud

Re: ...
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2005, 03:58:42 PM »
Quote from: Audiocr381ve
Light exposes darkness.

We are "spiritual" beings. If you feel like he was preaching a sermon, you have issues. He's on another level with God and who are you to determine what that level is?

Light exposes darkness?

You''ve made a pretty wild assumption about me, based on a few comments I've made. As if you can gleen anything from my comments, other than I dislike what he said. I felt it was unnecessary and not needed.

How often do I pray? Do I attend church on a regular basis? Have I ever recieved a revelation from God? A miracle?  What occurred in my life, prior to my response, that 'caused me to respond that way?

You don't know the answer to any of those questions, and yet ... you commented as if you do. If you feel like I'm wrong for thinking he was being preachy ... then you need to come down from off of YOUR pedestal, 'cause it's all a matter of perspective.

You called me spiritually apathetic because of a few comments. Well, don't miss the forest for looking to closely at the trees. My opinion still stands ... and your 'spiritual diagnosis', like water, just rolled right of my back.

The End.

Mud

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2005, 04:20:53 PM »
Quote from: Divinstruoso
Light exposes darkness.

Light exposes darkness?

You''ve made a pretty wild assumption about me, based on a few comments I've made. As if you can gleen anything from my comments, other than I dislike what he said. I felt it was unnecessary and not needed.

How often do I pray? Do I attend church on a regular basis? Have I ever recieved a revelation from God? A miracle?  What occurred in my life, prior to my response, that 'caused me to respond that way?

You don't know the answer to any of those questions, and yet ... you commented as if you do. If you feel like I'm wrong for thinking he was being preachy ... then you need to come down from off of YOUR pedestal, 'cause it's all a matter of perspective.

You called me spiritually apathetic because of a few comments. Well, don't miss the forest for looking to closely at the trees. My opinion still stands ... and your 'spiritual diagnosis', like water, just rolled right of my back.

The End.

Ya'll know what? Scratch what I just said. I'm bouncin'...

~OD

Offline L-TownDrummer14

• LGM Member
  • My Kit...

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2005, 08:14:40 PM »
Quote from: JrDADrumma
Chris Coleman and Sonny Emory! There are so many more though. Chris is my favorite.

Good Choice! Chris Coleman is my favorite, too. I have another favorite, but you all may not know him. It's my cousin, Carl Mumford from Gary, Indiana. He's cold.
&()!)'$   !\/!u$!(!@!\!  ()!\!!_%

God's Musician Only

Offline L-TownDrummer14

• LGM Member
  • My Kit...

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2005, 08:18:19 PM »
Quote from: JrDADrumma
Chris Coleman and Sonny Emory! There are so many more though. Chris is my favorite.

Good Choice! Chris Coleman is my favorite, too. I have another favorite, but you all may not know him. It's my cousin, Carl Mumford from Gary, Indiana. He's cold.
&()!)'$   !\/!u$!(!@!\!  ()!\!!_%

God's Musician Only

Offline MOEDRUMS

• LGM Member

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2005, 09:15:29 PM »
Light exposes darkness.

Light exposes darkness?

The End.

Ya'll know what? Scratch what I just said. I'm bouncin'...

~OD

lol lol.............calm down mannnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2005, 07:40:47 AM »
Gangsta.  8O  

:D

Offline ikickset

• LGM Member
    • myspace

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2005, 11:26:38 AM »
ummmm, i think we are talking about fav drummers here right? ok, calvin rodgers, aaron spears, thomas pridgen, chris dave, dennis chambers, dave weckl, dajaun watson. and many many more.

cogadson

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2005, 02:12:40 PM »
wassup, i'm new here but i would hav 2 say my favorite drummer is calvin rodgers, no questions asked. not only is he very good but he is a cool down 2 earth person who luvs playing and luvs God.

Offline Pinaro

• LGM Member

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2005, 05:56:43 PM »
since erybodys namin more den 1 drummer i might as well put my seCond favorite

VINNE COLAUITA
chris "Daddy" DAve ROCKS!!!
jesus ROX HARDER!!

BROOKLYN

Offline aboutmybuisness

• LGM Member
    • http://www.demariobrown.com

My favorite drummer..
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2005, 06:31:43 PM »
has to be John Blackwell. He's obvious not the cleaness sounding drummer, but his creativity makes up for that. I'm also coming around to  Calvin Napper. My favorite old school drummer is Art Blakey. Check out my drumming site www.demariobrown.com

Offline dwdrummer

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2005, 02:44:53 AM »
MY TASTE HAS CHANGED A LIL BIT AFTA I WATCHED A WORK SHOP DVD. IF I COULD PLAY LIKE NE1 OR HAVE 1 FAV ITD PROLLY B PAUL JOHN FOR A-KEYS. YALL DUDE KILLS :!:

Offline Krazy_afro_man

• LGM Member

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2005, 03:07:21 AM »
so many! Ummmm... spanky, dennis chambers, dave weckl, nathaniel townsley, billy ashbaugh, robert seawright, calvin rodgers......those people are at the top but i have so many more....!

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2005, 09:13:40 AM »
HEY!
      NO FAIR :o  :cry:
THE MORE THIS CONTINUES THE MORE PEOPLE START LISTING LIKE 1000 DRUMMERS
I HAD TO SPEND LIKE 30 MIN. IN PRAYER AND SUPLICATION  DECIDING WHO WOULD BE THE ONE OR TWO THAT I PUT ON HERE OUT OF THE MULTITUDE AT THE TOP OF MY LIST
 :lol:   :wink:
LIVE FROM HEAVEN- Eph. 2:6
play where you wanna be

Offline Uziono

• LGM Member
    • http://

Anyone that ............
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2005, 09:14:34 AM »
Enjoys their craft but if I had to narrow the field I would have to give it up to my influences Dennis Chambers, Nat Townsley and my newest influence John Blackwell. Much Love! 8)

Offline LittleDrummerBoyy

• LGM Member

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2005, 05:09:32 PM »
My favorite drummer are

Dennis Chambers,Chris Dave,Teddy Cambell,Eric Tribbett,Calvin Rodgers

Quest Love,Kahari Parker,
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up