LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help Me Please  (Read 2428 times)

Offline Insoul

• LGM Member

Help Me Please
« on: October 27, 2005, 10:09:17 PM »
I have just started a group "Elevated Praise" and I am good when it comes to teaching the alto and tenor parts but how or do anyone have tips on teaching the soprano parts. I need help asap. Thank you

Offline drbenstien

• LGM Member

Help Me Please
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 06:34:29 AM »
In what way do you need help. Can you be more specific please. so that I or someone else can give you some advice.
May the grace of God shine upon you.

JoyCH

Help Me Please
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 09:14:26 AM »
Insoul:

Do you mean singing them their note? If so just false sello (sp) or get one of the better sopranos to singing after you gave the note. You can also hit the note on the organ or piano.

Joy

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

Help Me Please
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 11:19:07 AM »
Quote from: JoyCH
Insoul:

Do you mean singing them their note? If so just false sello (sp) or get one of the better sopranos to singing after you gave the note. You can also hit the note on the organ or piano.

Joy

You also could sing the part an octave lower in pitch and have the sopranos mimick you in their range. As a tenor/baritone, I did this often and when it didn't work then I'd use my falsetto or head voice.

Be Blessed, hope this helps
Jonathan
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline Insoul

• LGM Member

Help Me Please
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 02:18:52 PM »
Yeah, okay thank you I think I can do that. Thanks for the advice. Sorry I wasn't clear enough

Offline rickshaun

• LGM Member
    • http://

Help Me Please
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 04:46:07 PM »
falsetto
Pages: [1]   Go Up