LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I ask for advice and recieve NOTHING  (Read 2170 times)

Offline lilcarolina

• LGM Member
  • My Name Is Victory!

I ask for advice and recieve NOTHING
« on: December 15, 2005, 05:12:15 PM »
I ask for a little advice or a little encouragement on my current situation.  20 people view my post but not one leaves a word.  I take it I'm pretty much a joke.  Guess I'm too young to be on this site ... sorry for bothering.
"I Know Who I Am, God Wrote It In His Plan For Me, My Name Is Victory!"

Offline Jniles_NCF

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 05:29:29 PM »
Your not bothering but you have to understand that there are different time zones represented on this board. your topic has only been up there for one day.... some topics don't get answered for weeks... calm down... the first thing in resposne to your topic is that you should read proverbs 31... start there... as far as music learn all you can about theory and how to build chords.. and above all practice..the older you get the more your time is pulled so at this time( i'm not sure how old you are) use your time wisely... and finally But probably most important EAT THE WORD.....you have to spend time in the presence of God, in His word so you can develop an ear to hear His voice..
God doesn't want your gifts. He wants your life...

Offline Freddy229

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 11:33:21 PM »
I left a post on the original page...go and read it!!
God Bless, 'FRed

churchyreal

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 09:55:17 AM »
I want to say that if you put your post up yesterday, I wasn't on the computer yesterday and if I saw it, I probably would have been the first one to respond. Anyway...

I want to first commend you in having this vision of being a woman version of Hezekiah Walker. I believe that first you must seek the Lord for that vision and keep the vision in front of you.

Secondly, have friends that will help you in accomplishing your vision. Oh yeah, how old are you. Anyway....

Thirdly, make sure that your vision lines up with God and his purpose for you. I believe that if you follow those steps you will be successful and accomplish that vision. Oh yeah, don't worry about the people of this site. God will bless you through the what you call "jokes" of this site.  Keep looking up and remember God has a plan for your life.

God bless and keep the vision, for without a vision, the people will perish :D

Offline lilcarolina

• LGM Member
  • My Name Is Victory!

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 03:37:55 PM »
Thanx churchyreal ... thats wassup.  I'll really keep that advice near my heart.  I was overreacting in that post, just having a bad day and doing what I usually do when I'm mad ... something stupid.  I'm cool now!

Oh yea, I'm 14 ...
"I Know Who I Am, God Wrote It In His Plan For Me, My Name Is Victory!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up