LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Judgement day ain't here, so how are they in heaven or hell  (Read 1833 times)

Offline lilcarolina

• LGM Member
  • My Name Is Victory!

Judgement day ain't here, so how are they in heaven or hell
« on: December 17, 2005, 02:00:12 PM »
Wassup yall.  I got a question.  You know how Jesus is coming back on judgement day to determine who will go to heaven or hell?  Well, why when people die they say that I know they're in heaven, or if they repented, then I know they're in heaven.  Aren't the dead still waiting to be judged too?
"I Know Who I Am, God Wrote It In His Plan For Me, My Name Is Victory!"

churchyreal

Judgement day ain't here, so how are they in heaven or hell
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 02:51:41 PM »
This is a very tough question because of so many beliefs. Here is the way that I understand it. The rapture will take place and those dead in Christ will rise again and those here on Earth in Christ will be caught up to meet the Lord in the Air. During the Great Tribulation on Earth is the time where we, the Christians will receive our Judgment and rewards.

When Christ comes back, I believe that we all will come back with him.

The Great White Throne Judgment is the judgment where the wicked will be judged and sent to the lake of fire.

This is what I know so far. If I find out more, then I will let you know. I apologize that I don't know a whole bunch about this topic.

Oh yeah, my understanding also is that the souls are either with the Lord now or are in a particular resting place. Hope that helps a little bit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up