LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shed in Philly Last Night....Crazy!!!  (Read 618 times)

Offline Natejam71

• LGM Member
  • Anointed Gospel Musician
    • Anointed Gospel Musician (AGM)

Shed in Philly Last Night....Crazy!!!
« on: December 24, 2005, 11:56:44 AM »
Yo Levites, Mery Christmas.  The shed in Philly last night was bananas.  The church was pretty packed.  Spanky, Booty, Rich G., Jerz, Frank "Frizz" Lester (if you never heard of this brotha, shame on ya), Mike Nelson (15 years old) trust me when I say you will be hearing about this young man realy soon), Kareem, young man mad nice, straight ridiculous. Oh yeah, also look out for this young man named Isaac Scott, whew. There was a brotha there with an Eagle yellow shirt I believe his name was Man that killed it too. I believe he is from Ca, I am not sure.  I am not going to promise you, but I am going to try to get a few clips posted from the shed.  The shed started a little late like 11:30pm-12:00am, but when it got crackin, oohhhh booyyy.  They had two sets but, imagine this: Booty and Spanky sharing techniques 2.  Jerz and Rich G.   3.  Booty and Frizz  4. Spanky and Mike N. on and on sharing ideas and having fun.  Mad props to the other drummers who were there.  Don't get me wrong the other fellas who did shed that I did not name put on a clinic, trust me.  Philly has so much talent that goes unrecognized.  We had so much fun.  Thanny put on a clinic on the bass, whewww.  Man Man on keys, crazy. All the musicians just had me and the rest of the croud in ahhh.  The most important thing that I loved about the shed, that it was done in the spirit of love.  Mad shout outs to Rich Grier who hosted the shed and Peaceful Baptist Church for opening up there doors for the event.  You just have to see what I am talking about to understand the creativity that happened last night.  Chops and creativity for days and all the musicians feeding on that creativity like sharks. Please forgive me for not naming everyone that killed it last night, cause everyone that played was crazy.  Brothas and Sistas in Christ lets keep the love going and uplifting the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  Stay Blessed, Nate J.
Pages: [1]   Go Up