LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW SPANKY CLIP!!!!! (10 MIN OF SHOUT)  (Read 11532 times)

Offline stickyoutlaw

• LGM Member

NEW SPANKY CLIP!!!!! (10 MIN OF SHOUT)
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2006, 02:14:54 PM »
:oops:  :oops: i'm sorry i'm sorry, I got really busy the other day. I WILL post it again tonight. I'm even putting it in my phone as a reminder, lol.....

Offline CACsinger

• LGM Member

shout music
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2006, 04:56:04 PM »
I tried to hear the clip, but it said that the page had expired. Please tell me where I can hear it.

email:  pentecostal4eternity@yahoo.com

Offline stickyoutlaw

• LGM Member

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2006, 06:57:30 PM »

Offline I_Pl_Pearl

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2006, 01:27:47 AM »
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD in heaven JESUS LORD this to sick what in the world was he doin at the end i started to shout on that WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW my GOD to day

Offline I_Pl_Pearl

• LGM Member

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2006, 02:33:23 AM »
yo lol wait lol lol lol lol who is that dude laughing like that at the end wow now thats funny lol lol lol

Offline stickyoutlaw

• LGM Member

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2006, 06:58:10 AM »
lol, i know right, it was too sick, all he could do was laugh. But that last lick Spank did right before the ending was CRAZY TIMING!!! :!:  :!:  :!:

Offline I_Pl_Pearl

• LGM Member

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2006, 01:29:25 PM »
Yeah man that's all he could do is holla like crazy oooooooooooooo wooooooooooh woooooooooow that's what I did after hearin it like 10 times last nite and shouted with them

Offline stixbajan

• LGM Member

Re: NEW SPANKY CLIP!!!!! (10 MIN OF SHOUT)
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2006, 02:06:45 PM »
i dont mean to resurrect an old topic but could someone please repost that 10 minute clip of shout please....

blaquegenius

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2006, 02:10:38 PM »
If one of you fine Levites have the clip please email a brotha that joint. The link has expired...

nakumayo@gmail.com

Gracias

Offline cajonezzz

• LGM Member
  • "available for tracking during nap time"

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2006, 02:19:04 PM »
You guys are killing me.  I keep getting these post notifications, and the link is always expired....
Maybe we could create a server ( small one)  and keep these up?

I'd be willing to hose  a few.

i still haven't heard this Spanky guy!!!!   ( lil j talked days about him to me though...)

anyone got a vid clip of him ?

thanks alot!!1
Craig Zarkos
z-orama
TourstopLIVE!
Calavera Proving Grounds (record & ride!)
----------------------

MaestroDivine

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2006, 02:21:46 PM »
You guys are killing me.  I keep getting these post notifications, and the link is always expired....

i still haven't heard this Spanky guy!!!!   ( lil j talked days about him to me though...)

thanks alot!!1

Don't go into it expecting anything. Just understand that people have their taste's. I heard someone last week say they heard Spanky for the first time, after hearing so many people talk about him, and he was let down.

That's not fair to Spanky. He's very talented, and obviously he's unique .... but don't expect him to be the drum Messiah, or you MAY be disappointed.

Offline depondrums

• LGM Member
  • GOD IS THE ONE AND ONLY JUDGE........

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2006, 07:15:52 PM »

thanks alot!!1

Don't go into it expecting anything. Just understand that people have their taste's. I heard someone last week say they heard Spanky for the first time, after hearing so many people talk about him, and he was let down.

That's not fair to Spanky. He's very talented, and obviously he's unique .... but don't expect him to be the drum Messiah, or you MAY be disappointed.

Hey man I totally agree with you.  But you know what man,  I have to say that I read alot of your post and replies and I have to be honest and say that I get inspired to want to master my craft man.  I am being really serious right now.  And another thing,  I would like to hear you play and get some pointers and things like that.  You sound like you are really on top of your game which makes me wanna study and practice and learn all that I possibly can.  If you have any clips of yourself playing, I would be honored if you sent it to me.  And this ain't no funny business either.  I don't roll like that so don't worry about it. 
I PLAY TO THE GLORY OF GOD........

Offline GDrummaFan

• LGM Member

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2006, 07:38:51 PM »

thanks alot!!1

WHY DIDNT THEY MAKE YOU MODERATOR????
Jay-Beezzy Doin Big Things 4 God!!!

Offline JrDADrumma

• LGM Member

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2006, 07:48:52 PM »
Spanky is nuts! :o
Just play music...

MaestroDivine

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2006, 08:05:16 PM »

thanks alot!!1

Hey man I totally agree with you.  But you know what man,  I have to say that I read alot of your post and replies and I have to be honest and say that I get inspired to want to master my craft man.  I am being really serious right now.  And another thing,  I would like to hear you play and get some pointers and things like that.  You sound like you are really on top of your game which makes me wanna study and practice and learn all that I possibly can.  If you have any clips of yourself playing, I would be honored if you sent it to me.  And this ain't no funny business either.  I don't roll like that so don't worry about it. 

Hey, man - thanks for the props.

I was thinking about playing for the board over my webcam. I'm still contemplating it, for a variety of reasons. Anyway ...

I'm not Dennis Chambers ... however, I'm totally confident that I have my own style. It took a lot of practice, too. Gerald Heyward was my favorite drummer .. and in my early teens, I spent most of my time trying to be just like him. Well, one day, I just decided that wasn't good enough. I didn't want to be Gerald, or anyone else. Even if I get an idea from another drummer ... I turn it inside out .. to the point that no one would know where I got it from.

I preach creativity man. Their is no greater pleasure .. than discovering and perfecting ideas that you came up with on your own. I know people love to say that their isn't a lick that hasn't been played by someone ... however, I TOTALLY disagree. I firmly believe that potential of the drums is limitless. With that thinking ... I approach the drums as if I'm an astronaut, about to blast off into an unknown Universe. 

It's not easy .. but, it's completely worth it, in my view.

Offline depondrums

• LGM Member

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2006, 08:08:32 PM »

thanks alot!!1

I was thinking about playing for the board over my webcam. I'm still contemplating it, for a variety of reasons. Anyway ...

I'm not Dennis Chambers ... however, I'm totally confident that I have my own style. It took a lot of practice, too. Gerald Heyward was my favorite drummer .. and in my early teens, I spent most of my time trying to be just like him. Well, one day, I just decided that wasn't good enough. I didn't want to be Gerald, or anyone else. Even if I get an idea from another drummer ... I turn it inside out .. to the point that no one would know where I got it from.

I preach creativity man. Their is no greater pleasure .. than discovering and perfecting ideas that you came up with on your own. I know people love to say that their isn't a lick that hasn't been played by someone ... however, I TOTALLY disagree. I firmly believe that potential of the drums is limitless. With that thinking ... I approach the drums as if I'm an astronaut, about to blast off into an unknown Universe. 

Hey man, just let me know through a pm or something when you plan on sending the clip so I can be well aware.

MaestroDivine

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2006, 08:09:18 PM »

thanks alot!!1

Hey man, just let me know through a pm or something when you plan on sending the clip so I can be well aware.

Most definitely!

Offline depondrums

• LGM Member

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2006, 09:16:08 PM »
I will be looking out for it man.   

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2006, 09:23:58 PM »
Maestro don't leave me out in the cold on that...
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

MaestroDivine

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2006, 09:32:44 PM »
Maestro don't leave me out in the cold on that...

Hey, man ... you know I wouldn't leave you out. You're one of the main one's I'd want to hear me play...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up