LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WARNING!!!! EVERYONE READ....  (Read 1198 times)

Offline TLJACKSON

• LGM Member

WARNING!!!! EVERYONE READ....
« on: February 18, 2004, 10:40:15 PM »
I had to pick a catchy title in order for someone to read my post.  Now that I have you all attention I would like to know will some of you all tell me what do you sing for Praise & Worship for Sunday Services.  Our church ran out of songs and I need some new songs to teach our praise team.  Will someone please help me.  You don't have to post any chords, just give me an idea of what Praise teams sing for Praise & Worship. If I need some help with any song, I will contact that one who posted the song.  Thank you.   :D

Offline Mysteryman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • The Jamaican breakfast patty created by me. :)
    • http://www.geocities.com/mysterymman1

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2004, 11:32:08 PM »
You may want to do a search for "praise and worship songs" on this site. I have seen posts on song titles that people did before. You may also want to check out SisterT's site just click on her name on the main page. She is a moderator for the link. There are plenty of songs along with the music for them.
Vision without action is just day dreaming. I miss practicing.

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Re: WARNING!!!! EVERYONE READ....
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 08:25:14 AM »
Quote from: TLJACKSON
I had to pick a catchy title in order for someone to read my post.  Now that I have you all attention I would like to know will some of you all tell me what do you sing for Praise & Worship for Sunday Services.  Our church ran out of songs and I need some new songs to teach our praise team.  Will someone please help me.  You don't have to post any chords, just give me an idea of what Praise teams sing for Praise & Worship. If I need some help with any song, I will contact that one who posted the song.  Thank you.   :D

No, you don't have to play tricks on us in order for us to read your post. Song suggestions are usually answered quickly. Chord requests are a different story, merely because, we the readers may not be able to help you with a chord request.

As Mysteryman stated, there are many songs listed on my site that can be used for P&W. Here are a few of my favorites:

Let it Rain
Because of Who You are
I love You (Lord Today)
There is None Like You
I Worship You Almighty God.
Praise Him
All of the songs by Judith Christie McAllister
The Presence of the Lord is Here
It Is to You

Offline jazzy_b

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 07:33:09 PM »
Hello, if you have Shekinah Glory's tape or cd that entire cd is compiled of really good praise and worship songs.

God Bless
Pages: [1]   Go Up