LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please Pray For Me and My Daughter  (Read 1748 times)

Offline cmissg

• LGM Member

Please Pray For Me and My Daughter
« on: February 18, 2004, 07:57:02 AM »
It has been a while since I last visited this sight. As I said in my very first post, I am not one to discuss my life "buisness" with just anyone but also I am not afraid to ask for prayer, spiritual guidence or advice which is why I am back. In my last post, I asked for prayer concerning my marriage. Well, my husband and I separated in January which has not been a bad thing. Actually, it has been good for the two of us. My husband and I have been much closer since we have been separated than we ever were when we were living together. Our separation was made for the sake of our daughter. I didn't want her to grow up in a broken home where she was always witnessing her parents argue and so unhappy, especially with her being at such an impressionable age. I know what that feels like because I grew up in that type of home and i promised myself i would not let her go through the same thing. I sacrificed alot by leaving my marriage, I didn't have a car, I was walking to work and anywhere else that I had to go every single day, no matter how cold it was, I had to move in with my aunt and I will get to that part in a moment, but those sacrifices are ones I was willing to make for my daughters happiness. Now, to get to the part about me moving in with my aunt....My aunt opened her house up to me and my daughter, which I am very grateful for, but, she has drug my name and all of business through the streets so bad that it has really hurt me. My aunt and I had always been extremely close, more like mother and daughter and for her to turn on me and talk about me the way she has..... i never thought the day would come for that to happen. I can not even began to express the things that she has said about me, knowing that it would come back to me. She doggs my mother, her sister out in front of me, knowing that I can't really say anything to her about it because I am living in her house and if i could not stay there we would be homeless. Its to the point to where all though, I could be praying for myself everyday, I pray for her most of all. I pray that the Lord will take the evilness out of her heart. My husband and I agreed that our separation was the best thing for our family right now, but my aunt is the only one that can't accept that. I don't understand why she would open her home to me if she didn't really want me there. Although, i pray for her most of all, I am asking that anyone that reads this will pray for my daughter and myself, pray that we will have a home of our own really soon. Notice, I did not say pray for us to have transportation, The LORD, has already blessed me with that last week, THANK THE LORD! It is definately by his grace that I have not gone completely insane by now living with my aunt and taking what ever she dishes out to me no matter how bad it gets. I know that the Lord does not put more on us that we can bare....which has made me realize I must be a whole lot stronger than I ever thought I was or could be. Needless to say, you find out how much people really care about you or don't care about you when you need them the most........I've had to learn that the hard way, but it hurts even more when its your family that turns their back on you the most. Anyone thats reads this, please help me pray for my continous strength and for me financially and for me to blessed with a home. I applied for an apartment last month and I haven't had any luck yet. Please pray that the Lord will touch the apartment managers heart very soon so that he may open up a door to me and my daughter. Its not easy living out of suitcases, and sharing a small room and bed with your child "especially when they sleep as wild as mine".  But, I count my blessings that I even have that and we aren't sleeping in a card board box like some others. I know there are others that need to be blessed alot more than we do. In closing, I thank anyone in advance that will open there hearts and pray for us.
<P><FONT face=impact color=#cc0066>C. Gray</FONT></P>

Offline ThePreacher

• LGM Member

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2004, 10:40:32 AM »
Although no one wants to go through many trials and tribulations, remember that this too will pass. I think I remember praying for your family in the past. I will continue to pray that his will be done.  Keep your head high. Keep your thoughts positive, and continue to trust in God.

Offline thapreacha

• LGM Member

praying
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2004, 10:58:37 AM »
It is true, the devil is attacking marriages like never before.  Anything that god has ordained the devil hates it.  But be encouraged and know that God has the final say so in your situation.  Stay encouraged, I am praying with and for you.

God Bless
Ain't no need to worry, what the night is gonna br

Offline c_will

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2004, 08:52:23 PM »
I'm praying for you sister. Be Blessed. Read Is. 55 the entire chapter and remember God's promises for you!!!!.
God + 1 = The Majority

Offline BBoy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Let's Praise Jesus Together!

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2004, 03:51:32 AM »
Praying for you . . . God knows that you have need of such and such things . . . and He will suppl them according to Hid riches and glory. Bless Him, saints . . . BBoy  8)
Joshua 1: 7, 8

Offline thekeynote

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://www.lisamholden.com

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2004, 05:38:24 AM »
God can do anything but fail!  He will work it out, and you'll have a new bounce in your step, and a new shout when you can fully claim the victory.

I don't have any children, but let me tell you where God brought me from:

Delivered 16 years ago--was drunk and hooked on cocaine (always had a job, but what else?)
Worked--plugging along---now, a college education, a school teacher and working on my master's degree
Bankruptcy 5 years ago
A new car 2 years ago  :lol:
Buying a home and closing on it March 12th.

AND, my church finally bought an organ--it's getting delivered today!!!

Hallelujah!  See, if He can do it for me, He can do it for you.

Once you get on your feet, if you don't have a college education, consider it!  I believe single mothers with a dependent in the home can practically go for free!

I'm praying for you!
Lisa
www.lisamholden.com
If "seeing is believing", try believing without seeing!

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2004, 08:28:07 AM »
Quote from: thekeynote
AND, my church finally bought an organ--it's getting delivered today!!!

Now that's something to shout about!! :lol:

Offline ReddGirl

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Keep on smiling!

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2004, 12:41:00 PM »
Hang in there. God is with you!

Offline cflat

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2004, 09:15:53 PM »
You will be in my prayers, and remember that He may not come when you want him to, but He is right on time!!!!!!!

God Bless
Cflat
Pages: [1]   Go Up