LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: One drummer, One Shed, who would it be...  (Read 4538 times)

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2006, 02:42:15 PM »
If you are going to be that forward, than, I'm not.

It always turns into this. We all have bad habbits, yours is always getting in the last word. I'm not gonna begin to argue with you because you have alot of respect on this board, and you deserve it. But chill out alittle bit. You disrespect too bro.

I'm not "man enough" because I thought you'd get offended, I guess I didn't need to be Mr. tough guy.

Don't respond to this, it'll just be childish babble. I already know what you'd say, the typical "more experienced" response I read from people every other day. It's cool though, it's a message board, noone should walk on glass here, that'd be ghetto. I'm gonna get back to having fun and talking how I talk and being how I am on this board, just as everyone is.

I WILL STOP NOW!! *applause* lol I love ya'll don't trip corn chip.

God bless.

rjthakid

One drummer, One Shed, who would it be...
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2006, 03:16:51 PM »
:roll:   Oh boy.  I think I'll ignore the comments about my being "Very Young" (I'm 25) and that I "don't know what I'm talking about" and say My one person would be Billy Cobham.  Excellent taste (doesn't overplay), always maintains a command of the groove, and is a MASTER at playing odd-time grooves.

If a brotha makes a comment that someone doesn't agree with, let's RESPECTFULLY disagree.

Can't we all just get along?

JFunky

Re: ..
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2006, 04:14:51 PM »
Quote from: Audiocr381ve
I love ya'll don't trip corn chip.

Now that was Corny... :lol:  :lol:

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2006, 05:27:26 PM »
I don't try to be cool, I'm a corny guy. CORN chip duh.  8)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up