LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm Done...  (Read 2303 times)

Mud

I'm Done...
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2006, 05:01:28 PM »
This is the most sensitive group of MEN I've ever seen in my life.

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL OF YOU... but some of you guys get so emotional, and start lashing out at people, making personal attacks .. when it's really NOT THAT SERIOUS.

Forget all of this. I had changed my mind about leaving...and this is the response I get. That's lame man. This board doesn't need me, you're right ...

So, it definitely should miss me when I'm gone.

I'm not being sensitive like some of you guys. I'm just not willin' to put up with the pointless harsh remarks. If you can't tell the difference between someone being sincere and apologetic ... and someone being condenscending ... then you need prayer, and their is no point in anyone being here.

Now what I JUST said, for the record, WAS condescending.

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

I'm Done...
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2006, 05:18:21 PM »
Quote from: Divinstruoso

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL OF YOU... but some of you guys get so emotional, and start lashing out at people, making personal attacks .. when it's really NOT THAT SERIOUS.

Forget all of this. I had changed my mind about leaving...and this is the response I get. That's lame man. This board doesn't need me, you're right ...

I'm not being sensitive like some of you guys. I'm just not willin' to put up with the pointless harsh remarks. If you can't tell the difference between someone being sincere and apologetic ... and someone being condenscending ... then you need prayer, and their is no point in anyone being here.

Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

Offline sugabear

• LGM Member
  • Wolfgang, if you don't know...find out! Seriously!

I'm Done...
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2006, 05:29:24 PM »
Well, there he goes. We've lost another one. He really wasn't that bad and I fully understand his parting with us. I'd hate to see some of you cats try and when souls for Christ :roll: . Yeah, go ahead and verbally abuse the sinner because he didn't want to except Christ. Maybe he'll remember you down the road and say "I remember that nice person who tried to introduce me to Christ. I think I'll go ahead and take that step now." :?
My goal as a musician is to be better than myself.
check out my site www.tampogo.com/alsmith!!!

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard

I'm Done...
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2006, 05:41:17 PM »
Quote from: Divinstruoso

My problem with you is this; You speak in put downs you dont up lift. Uplifting does not mean we all have to agree, but when you think yourself higher then others it comes out in your tone and what you say.

Then you had the nerve to insult the forum by writing to everyone that you are leaving (like we should shed a tear and cry for our loss!)you also attacked and insulted a brother of the forum openly after he appoligised openly to you.

Not everyones at the same level in here. Uless they are talking some real crap or judging everyone needs the same respect! One lesson you can learn from here is how to check your attitude and respect the opinions of others!!!

I agreed with most of what you were saying but Im not down with your stank attitude!!! Peace!

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

Re: ...
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2006, 08:00:03 AM »
Quote from: Audiocr381ve
I'll be the first to say it, this is all extremely LAME.

If you wanna leave, just leave, noone really needed your final words or good byes. God Bless you, have a nice life? It's not that serious man!!!!!!

This board probably means alot to you, but really man, God's plans are bigger, and I hope when we aren't hearing from you here, everything is going great for you and you are on the road to success. Check back in every once in awhile bro!

I DO NOT AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAIN NOR HOW YOU SAID IT.  THAT DOESN'T HELP ANYTHING IF WE ARE TRYING TO TAKE THIS SITE HIGHER.

AND DIVIN, I RESPECT YOU FOR COMING AND RECOMMITING TO DOING WHAT YOU CAN AS ONE OF THE MORE  EDUCATED ONES TO HELP SOME OF US OTHERS GROW.

ok i just read the second page....... but if you choose to stay, it would be appreciated.  if not, God bless brotha
 and remember it is not what you say but how you say it.
LIVE FROM HEAVEN- Eph. 2:6
play where you wanna be

rjthakid

I'm Done...
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2006, 08:30:51 AM »
This thread is demonstrating WHY Div is leaving.  Too much drama.  Simple threads turn into Venom Venues.  Either dudes are too sensitive or straight up argumentative.  All yall had to say is what I'm about to say.....

Do what you gotta do man.  Take care of yourself Div, and God bless.

Offline mrwhite

• LGM Member

I'm Done...
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2006, 09:25:17 AM »
Yeah man I agree.  I honestly think some of y'all need to quit tripping.  This is a website, A WEBSITE.  It's not like we're talking to each other in person!!!  It's just a website.  We could probably go to any other music forum (secular) and not have as much drama that's on this site.  Honestly, some of y'all sound like some "yolandas"  :lol: .  If y'all have an issue with how someone said something, then use the PM or IM's.  Stop posting y'all TRASH in the forums, it's very ridiculous.  Plus, it definitely doesn't look good to visitors, especially this being a GOSPEL site to LEARN GOSPEL MUSIC.  

Yo Divin, (if you see this) I wish you the best bro.  Sorry about the DRAMA that happened here.  God bless you.

Hey I still have love for y'all, but please quit tripping.

Offline sugabear

• LGM Member
  • Wolfgang, if you don't know...find out! Seriously!

I'm Done...
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2006, 11:16:15 AM »
And the Benediction...

Now unto Him who is able... :D  :D  :D
My goal as a musician is to be better than myself.
check out my site www.tampogo.com/alsmith!!!

rjthakid

I'm Done...
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2006, 11:21:18 AM »
Amen...lol

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard

I'm Done...
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2006, 07:54:56 PM »
OK THEN IM LEAVING TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!well no im not, I just wanted to see some of you kiss my butt as I left!!!!!!!!

Offline thedrummerschoice

• LGM Member

I'm Done...
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2006, 08:08:44 PM »
:lol:  omg you are like one of the funniest dudes i ever met(and i havnt even met you!!!) lol you be sayin stuff all straigh forward hahahahahahaha you prolly offended someone wit that tho lol

this whole thing is funny how erbody be fightin its like we at school or soemthin lol im not gonna say nuttin bad cuz i think this whole convo is hilarious dont ever get all hurt by someone on a internet site lol yall needa build a bridge and get over these problems lol its not that serious... go practice!!! instead of sitting here gettin mad lol ghost~
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up