LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: worship- on/off the instrument  (Read 1400 times)

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

worship- on/off the instrument
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2006, 01:15:20 PM »
Quote from: freddyfusion
kind of like an original dance to the Lord, it was not a "learned" thing from being in church or around church people but straight from the Holy Spirit's unction and your spirit and heart. it is intimate and true., so it is like a whole different level in your worship.  
i've had times that felt like times when i have been layed out on the floor but i was still playing going deeper and deeper.
it is hard to really explain
i would really advise you to ask God to do this for you, it can be an all the time/everytime you play occurance.

That is the way I want it everytime I touch the kit.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2006, 01:47:08 PM »
yo that is why i posted this, to hopefully inspire everyone to want this in increasing measures and to show others that you are not "stuck" on your instrument it is not a worship jail, you don't have to get up/off to experience the most of God's prescence there is freedom right there.  worship is spiritual, your spirit can be doing the lifting of hands and dancing, and you can be expressing your heart through your instrument

ask God to show you this, and how powerful it is.  just because of how different it is it will blow your mind- if you let it happen/ let him teach you and lead you to this place.

it may take a few times sitting/playing through the times when you just want to get up... at those times if you stay he will begin to show you and reveal to you. it will cause you to focus on expressing you worship through your instrument. make your instrument serve you/ be YOUR vessell of p&w and before you know it, you'll prefer to stay on rather than get up.
(this is barring God clearly telling you he wants you to stop and get up)

seek him on this, you won't be disappointed.
LIVE FROM HEAVEN- Eph. 2:6
play where you wanna be

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2006, 06:22:44 PM »
I prefer to stay on anyway. I however feel that this as you mentioned earlier should happen even in practice. I strive to have an experience everytime I play.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2006, 11:36:28 PM »
amen
if worship is a lifestyle, it should happen in this facet of our worship anytime we express it in this way.
amen SK
LIVE FROM HEAVEN- Eph. 2:6
play where you wanna be
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up