LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sunday Worship -When God IS In Control And Not The Program  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Praiseworship

• LGM Member

Sunday Worship -When God IS In Control And Not The Program
« on: January 14, 2006, 08:06:57 PM »
On Last Sunday Our Church Was Filled With Worship & Praise I Love My Church. I love what God Is Doing The Sprit Was So High That Our Presider Did Not Even Get To Preach It Was True Worship, Some Even Danced It Was Truly A Worship Experince. It Was Alsome To see So Many teens Praise da Lord!! I Love When There is  No Program And God Is The Worship Leader ( LOL)

Offline BeatKeyz

• LGM Member

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 08:15:13 PM »
The same thing happen at my church last sunday !! I just love when God takes over , I hope the same thing happens this sunday too.

churchyreal

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 07:47:27 AM »
Those type of services are the ones I truly love when everyone in the church is on one accord. Why is it that when there is that type of service and the pastor/preacher doesn't get to preach there is always complaints about the preacher preaching. If God gave a message to the preacher, he might not deliver it through a (scripture text, topic) pattern, but however the Lord leads.

Conclusively, I love those type of services because the Spirit is moving strong and in a mighty way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up