Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: REQUEST  (Read 992 times)

Offline owheruo

• LGM Member
  • JAMES

REQUEST
« on: March 03, 2006, 04:17:40 AM »
Hi my name is james ,dose any body in this forum have any gift to share?  I am in nigeria my parent are not rich and so i am a gospel intrumentalist.  I would have play with all my heart for the lord but there is a slite problem i dont have a keyboard to practice in nigeria it is diffiucute for a church to allow you use their keboard just like that so for people like us whose parents do not have money, it is always difficult for us to learn i no that this is not the right plays to share this but is like something is just pressing me to say it here.Only God knows why.once again i am not requesting for a new keboard but what i am saying is that if any one in this forum have a keyboard that he or she is not using again that might just deside to give it out to some one as blessing, note it is more blessed to give and to recieve help bless a saint today and God must surely pay you in hundred fold thanks God loves a chelful giver here is my e=mail address for any contact ojamesorowo@yahoo.comojamesorowo@yahoo.com
GOD BE PRAISE
Pages: [1]   Go Up