LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reinforcing SabianKnight's words of WISDOM! MD 2005 dvd  (Read 540 times)

Offline Cherri

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Imperial Majesty! $200,000...

Reinforcing SabianKnight's words of WISDOM! MD 2005 dvd
« on: January 31, 2006, 12:49:46 PM »
Blessing to SK and fellow LGM family. As SK has mention the DVD is well worth the $49.99 investment. I own the DVD and watch it in its entirety as of last night. This video will have you skipping back and back; I had to get out my notebook it’s just like going to school. Loaded with inspiration, education and motivation will definitely help with determination. My daughters normally when I watch my drum videos say, “ Ma not right now.” However they like this particular video.

Roy Haynes is 80 years old and still going strong. Don’t sleep on the knowledge. “A life without knowledge is like death in disguise.” Expand your knowledge (how can you master something you do not know or understand) which will lead in a path of wisdom (nutriment to grow in your knowledge) and understanding (which is to see (know) something for what it is and not what it appears to be. I am striving for supreme knowledge. Who’s with me?

SK keep it coming and be blessed in all aspects of life LGM family.
What can I $ay Juanita Bynum is my cicerone.

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 01:13:43 PM »
Much luv/respect for your coments.

Count me in for the knowledge ride.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 03:05:54 PM »
Amen. Amen. Amen. I am all about learning more!

God Bless.

Offline beantownborn

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 04:14:12 PM »
I'm definitely with this.  I have it but have yet to watch it in its entirety.  I'm going to have to dedicate weekend to watch all my DVDS in their entirety. Thomas Lang, MD 2005, Steve Smith, and Tommy Igoe. Just for GP!

But thanks for the inspirational words.  Let's all take that ride and move up in skills and blessings.
Pages: [1]   Go Up