LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jeremy Haynes  (Read 538 times)

Offline derrickmo

• LGM Member

Jeremy Haynes
« on: February 06, 2006, 07:50:53 AM »
Yo J, thanks for allowing God to use you in a mighty way. Continue to stand up for God and allow him to work in ya life! Look for me in the future! LOL. God's got something in store for me and the rest of the musicians that are waiting for their season! All i can say is Jeremy you are the man, and to just listen to what u did on Karen's album is just beast mode! Thanks for always being humble cause you have helped brake some of these attitudes and helped others see that attitudes will only delay their season! I remembered you said that at one point in time some musicians were saying that you had lost it, I bet they have a new look at you now! God is a good God. God will definitly make your enemies your footstool. So J I encourage you to continue to stay humble man and dont lay down the sticks until we work together, that will be real soon! LOL
Be Blessed
Derrick

To the other board members: If this is Jeremy Haynes month lets show him how much we appreciate him. I mean the guy takes time out of schedule to reply to our messages and to encourage us! Thats being humble!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up