Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VU!!!  (Read 857 times)

Offline young_drumz

• LGM Member
  • Blessed and Highly Favored in GOD!!

VU!!!
« on: February 06, 2006, 07:17:24 PM »
Has any one heard or bought the CD VU, with Paul Hanson, Victor Little and Thomas Pridgen?????

DeeMee

VU!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 08:32:25 PM »
I bought the CD last month. It is pretty nice. Thomas is really showcasing his "chops" on every single song on the CD. If you are a true, hardcore Thomas fan, you need to really get this one.

Offline juSe

• LGM Member
  • Call me juSe Wayne

VU!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 09:31:35 PM »
I can't find that joint anywhere!! Where fif you get it!?!  I went to cdbaby.com and amazon.com and no luck.   :cry:  Help me out!!!
You Are Your Only Limitation!!

Offline mordecai

• LGM Member

VU!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 09:57:21 PM »
Quote from: juSe
I can't find that joint anywhere!! Where fif you get it!?!  I went to cdbaby.com and amazon.com and no luck.   :cry:  Help me out!!!

http://www.abstractlogix.com/xcart/product.php?productid=20736&cat=0&page=1

and for those who have not heared the first song off the album here is the almost complete version....my cd broke got to order another one :oops: . But you will get Thomas' point.
http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2VTM40O8CQ5VV157004XLXUTYK

Offline depondrums

• LGM Member
  • GOD IS THE ONE AND ONLY JUDGE........

VU!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 10:06:19 PM »
Yo I just downloaded that clip and first i have to say thank you very much bro. for blessing the room with it.  I read that you said that your cd broke but while I was listening, when it got to the part where the cd was skipping, I thought that thomas was laying down a mean lick.  But the rest of the clip was off the meat rack......  lol  Anyway, I still am wildin off that clip.  Thanks...... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I PLAY TO THE GLORY OF GOD........

Offline mordecai

• LGM Member

VU!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 10:12:15 PM »
Quote from: depondrums
Yo I just downloaded that clip and first i have to say thank you very much bro. for blessing the room with it.  I read that you said that your cd broke but while I was listening, when it got to the part where the cd was skipping, I thought that thomas was laying down a mean lick.  But the rest of the clip was off the meat rack......  lol  Anyway, I still am wildin off that clip.  Thanks...... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:[/quote

I am happy when family is happy :)  My theory what good is good music if there's no one to share it with. Check out my drummer music posts okay! have fun and God bless you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up