LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Uploading sounds into Fruity Loops5 or Acid 4.0  (Read 1929 times)

Offline ai3winner

• LGM Member

Uploading sounds into Fruity Loops5 or Acid 4.0
« on: February 08, 2006, 03:19:12 PM »
Hello All,

I am a producer and have a Korg Trinity that I have borrowed. I absolutely love the sounds and want to upload the sounds in this keyboard to Fruity Loos 5 or Acid. A friend of mine does this thru Sonic Foundry. Can someone please give me some insight into this?

Is it possible, to capture ALL the sounds from this key boardin my computer?
Also, will I be able to use the sounds as a a MIDI soundfont? (Use a basic piano keyboard to play specific "sounds" that are in an interface or program?)

Please help me,

Thank you

MusiqSoul

Uploading songs into Fruity Loops5 or Acid 4.0
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 04:11:22 PM »
This may be tricky, since you are not recording a song part while playing perse. I have a Korg with sounds I used in FLStudio 5, what I did was in Fruity Loops, I went into the program files (should be found in here: go to your C drive, click into the program files, then select the Image Line folder, which is the FL folder, when you get there, click on the data file and in that data file click on the User file, then right click inside the User file which should give you a drop down, select create New Folder, when you creat the New Folder it should be highlited for you to rename it, then rename either Samples or whatever suites your fancy.) used Acid to record the sound in a Wav. or Midi file, what i did was played and held down the middle C of each sound I wanted untill it decayed completely, once it's recorded, save it in the newly created sample file through the same path way i mentioned, when you open FL Studio and in the SBrowser at the bottom is the User folder, where it will have the sample folder with your recorded samlples you can use in FL. i have combinations, layered sounds, simulated B3s, pianos, certain runs and riffs all recorded from my Korg that I use in my FL Studio 5

I hop this helps, if this is not what you need let me know.

Offline ai3winner

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 10:53:57 PM »
Thanks,

Hopefully this will work. I want to record ALL the sounds in this keyboard. I will try it your way and get back to you. I want to be able to play chords with these sounds using a controller. So basically, I want to upload the sounds into the computer and use my keyboard (not the Korg that I borrowed) as a midi controller with the sounds I got from the Korg.

With the instructions that you just gave, do you think this is possible?

Offline ai3winner

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 11:04:41 PM »
also, I am sorry but in my title thread. I meant to write sounds instead of songs.

thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up