LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A nice ballad instrumental done by MusiqSoul  (Read 1876 times)

MusiqSoul

A nice ballad instrumental done by MusiqSoul
« on: February 13, 2006, 09:16:48 AM »
Hey Fam,

Here's another sample I produced completely in FL Studio, the drum track, bass, guitar, all done in Fl, then brought it into Cubase to mix, play the light strings and keys from my Korg and added just a touch of effects after mixing, let me know what you guys think, click on the link below and Enjoy!!!

MusiQSoul

http://www.brownfloyd.com/gallery/displayimage-228-0.html

DaNatiMaestro

Re: A nice ballad instrumental done by MusiqSoul
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 02:57:37 PM »
Hey!! I like it! Really good quality too...

How long have you been producing?

Offline ddw4e

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Just doing what i do! LOL!

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 04:38:25 PM »
MAn, this is a awesome track!
MERCY EN!!

MusiqSoul

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 08:27:18 AM »
Hey!! I like it! Really good quality too...

How long have you been producing?

Hey Guys, sorry for the late reply, didn't know the site was back, Whew, God is really good man.

Thanks for comments, I've pretty much been producing since I was about 28 really, i'm 34 now, but I've been writing since like 19, just little songs here and there, and been playing keyboards since 25. But it was about six years ago was when I discovered what computers, audio interfaces, and music software programs can do so i've pretty much embraced technology FULLY, tell I can pretty much write a manual. I've produced and sit in on some sessions here, just soaking up whatever knowlege I can gain, because I've written and album and  plan to record and produce it soon, and I have other projects lined up too so this year I'll be pretty busy and it will be like a Songwriter/producer coming out party for me.

Thanks again for the comment.

Offline gospodruma

• LGM Member
  • gospodruma/BoLu
    • gospodruma

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 11:35:40 PM »
Dat some nice track man...I feel you..hey, I'm up for some tips on doin' the whole FL thing...I got FL and Reason 2.5.. I got pple hitting me up to do stuff for them...got the potential..but juss been lazyin' around coz I'm not too familiar with the software...maybe you could give a few tips and pointers to get me started and all..
Thanxs and God Bless
2 B A MUSICIAN IS MY AIM; 2 GLORIFY GOD, MY DREAM!
http://gospodruma.hi5.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up