LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drummers for jesus dvd out  (Read 563 times)

Offline crazyfoot

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Drummers for jesus dvd out
« on: February 13, 2006, 12:26:20 PM »
HEY Fellas and Ladies! I am letting you all know  that drummers for Jesus has out for sale their dvds from 2004 that featured alex acuna and marvin mcquitty and many other sweet drummers. As well as the 2005 dvd featuring john blackwell and teddy campbell playing seperately and trading fours plus many other sweet drummers. The 2004 dvd is only $20.00 plus shippin and the 2005 is like $25.00 with shipping. for more info chec it out at www.drummersforjesus.com let me kno what ya think i plan on buying them both. 8)

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 12:29:40 PM »
I gotta have them all......but not until I buy the Gospel chops DVD on Wed.  :D  Thanks for the info bro!
Love God. Live Long.

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 12:46:58 PM »
Yet even more DVD's to buy....

God Bless.

Offline JrDADrumma

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 05:54:50 PM »
Yeah my 2005 copy came today. It's nice. Teddy Campbell is a real monster. Alex Acuna, Blackwell... crazy. The dude Richie Garcia is a beast with the percussion, and the this guy Andrew Beale I think it was, had a ridiculous marimba solo. They didn't so much of Chris Coleman which I was dissappointed about(considering he was a major reason for me buying it) but Teddy Campbell and Blackwell made it worth the buy for me.
Just play music...

Offline drumdude

• LGM Member
  • Drumworks it really works.
    • www.drumworksinc.com

Chris Coleman will be there...
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 11:12:37 PM »
Whats up yall just to let you guys know chris coleman will be playing at dfj and saleing his new dvd i will be first in line...
Pages: [1]   Go Up